+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Obafemi and our Ash...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I imagine VK listens to what his Eire team mate Josh Cullen thinks about him.

He failed to impress when we slaughtered the Swans at Turf Moor.

Might be worth a punt at $3 million.
    We suffocated them BT they never got the ball for any meaningful patches in the game - it’s a hard game when you don’t have the ball to do / show anything, get him up on you tube and watch his goals for Southampton and Swansea and then come back and re post your opinions just based on football not what the media say about him.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    We suffocated them BT they never got the ball for any meaningful patches in the game - it’s a hard game when you don’t have the ball to do / show anything, get him up on you tube and watch his goals for Southampton and Swansea and then come back and re post your opinions just based on football not what the media say about him.
    I'm not in the BFC recruitment team army88, I just commented on what I saw of him playing against us at Turf Moor.

I don't know much more than what I've read about him, I've only seen odd glimpses of him playing, so I don't have an opinion. I'd want to see 60/70 minutes at least before I put my foot in my big mouth.

Like I said BT - you can’t show anything if you don’t have the ball - so based on that you arent in recruitment- if he’d scored twice against us you’d buy him ?
    Check him out he looks like he’s got it for me.

Like I said BT - you can’t show anything if you don’t have the ball - so based on that you arent in recruitment- if he’d scored twice against us you’d buy him ?
    We have a couple of Republic of Ireland lads on the Facebook site and they don't rate him in an Eire shirt. Makes no difference to me, VK will either buy him or he won't.

If he comes on board I will then sit up and take notice, but I must say I'm not very impressed with the lad's antics at Swansea.

If he’s got it, why isn’t his club using it ?

On that basis Mal why did Man Utd not use Ronaldo - it’s just football

Looks like our Ash might be going the other way.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foot...48cdb005ba223b

Likes sinkov said, he plots his every move does VK...

Attachment 23343

I reckon by the start of next Season all the Players from the Dyche era will be gone!

My only thoughts are if we are to let one forward go it would be JRod not Ashley. Ashlei looks like he is beginning to fit into the style of play.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)