+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Obafemi and our Ash...

Question Thoughts on Obafemi and our Ash...

Just wondered with us being linked again today with this guy what your thoughts are on him? I'll be honest I've only seen him play against us this season and didn't really stand out.

Just wondered if you guys had seen him any more and could offer an opinion.

He seems the right age at 23 and there willing to go a lot lower than the 12 million they were asking.

https://punditarena.com/football/jam...boss-scathing/

Doesn't sound promising if Swansea don't rate him.

Leave him where he is. We can do better than that

Not my cup of tea,think we can do much better than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    Just wondered with us being linked again today with this guy what your thoughts are on him? I'll be honest I've only seen him play against us this season and didn't really stand out.

Just wondered if you guys had seen him any more and could offer an opinion.

He seems the right age at 23 and there willing to go a lot lower than the 12 million they were asking.
    I’m not going to question Vincent I haven’t seen any mistake yet on - in what he’s signed so I’ll trust in the manager - if he thinks he can score goals for us and or create them for others I’m glad to have him.

I don't much like what I read about him, but I agree with army, if Vinni thinks he OK, who the feck am I to disagree ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I don't much like what I read about him, but I agree with army, if Vinni thinks he OK, who the feck am I to disagree ?
    Not much to add to that sinkov - for once.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Not much to add to that sinkov - for once.
    Yea but come on guys I wasn’t asking for that, I was asking for YOUR opinion on the player

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    Yea but come on guys I wasn’t asking for that, I was asking for YOUR opinion on the player
    Looks decent to me , I’ve watched him for Ireland a time or two , he’s a well made lad ,
    looks to me like if you give him the service he’ll score you goals , good feet - strength and brain his link up play also decent, and his movement

What’s not to like 👍

Why Southampton let him go who knows - looked like a real prospect to me back then.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Looks decent to me , I’ve watched him for Ireland a time or two , he’s a well made lad ,
    looks to me like if you give him the service he’ll score you goals , good feet - strength and brain his link up play also decent, and his movement

What’s not to like ��

Why Southampton let him go who knows - looked like a real prospect to me back then.
    I imagine VK listens to what his Eire team mate Josh Cullen thinks about him.

He failed to impress when we slaughtered the Swans at Turf Moor.

Might be worth a punt at $3 million.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)