+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Rufc official signings

Interesting thing today…I had a Newcastle scout sat in front of me taking notes. He left after our second goal.

I wonder what brief he had?

He'll have been there to watch Diaz. No point in staying if he wasn't playing.

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPELMILLER View Post
    He'll have been there to watch Diaz. No point in staying if he wasn't playing.
    Well he wrote a lot down about the invisible man. 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Well he wrote a lot down about the invisible man. ��
    .......did he use invisible ink?................................i'll get mi coit.......utm

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    He said 1 & 1/2 million (1.5)
    Where's the 1

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Where's the 1

before the &!

Barlaser says he wants us to get a fee for him. We won't give him away. Way out of this is him & Chieo sign an extra years contract on improved terms then in the summer when there's more money about if the right offer comes in for us & the player they can move on.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    before the &!

Barlaser says he wants us to get a fee for him. We won't give him away. Way out of this is him & Chieo sign an extra years contract on improved terms then in the summer when there's more money about if the right offer comes in for us & the player they can move on.
    Nice theory but cloud cuckoo land in practice. Would the club and player really negotiate on these terms with the mutual understanding that the player was going to leave? It's also in the player's financial interests to leave on a free. Barlaser can make all the right noises, but money talks at the end of the day.

Interesting thing today…I had a Newcastle scout sat in front of me taking notes. He left after our second goal.

If you had said he had left after the third goal, I would have said he was watching Blackburn's goal keeper,
    then after the g/k dropped a bo**ock with Ferguson's corner, he had seen enough.

He might be travelling to another game.

Swansea City interest in signing Ogbene.

With another club Millwall Fc also being named, & the Millers said to have turned bids down for the player, the
    pressure may be on Swansea City to get a player[s] in, with it looking like they will lose two players in the
    transfer window.

Scottish club Rangers have made a official bid for, winger Morgan Whittaker,.

Burnley have had bids turned down for forward Michael Obafemi, Swansea City saying the money offered
    is not high enough, so looks like Burnley will need to up the bid, in the pursuit of the player.

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast