+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast

Thread: Rufc official signings

If he thinks that Newport will be a good level for him, then forget him straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    If he thinks that Newport will be a good level for him, then forget him straight away.
    He’s a very fringe team playing local lad and that side of the country may appeal to him more.

Nothing in this, WE. as a club move on.

Going to Be a bad/good few days
    Hopefully the good side appears
    Get the pizza in

Sooner the transfer window closes the better for me.
    Start planning then for Blades game and the rest of the season.

If Morrison is out for a while he needs replacing & another midfielder needed.

So what are we expecting between now and the end of the window?
    Not what do we WANT, what are we EXPECTING?
    Personally I haven't got a clue because I've been pleasantly surprised with the incoming business so far but I'll have a guess that one, maybe two more first team squad players will be going out (Wes? Chieo?).
    If there are any incomers I expect them to be loans and will be happy but surprised if there are more than two or three (a midfielder, a utility defender and a wide player?).
    What say you?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Personally I haven't got a clue because I've been pleasantly surprised with the incoming business so far but I'll have a guess that one, maybe two more first team squad players will be going out (Wes? Chieo?).
    If there are any incomers I expect them to be loans and will be happy but surprised if there are more than two or three (a midfielder, a utility defender and a wide player?).
    What say you?
    I’m expecting a midfielder

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    What say you?
    I'm very pleased at who we have brought in. Imo were not far off a good enough team to stay up.

Kelly Washington and hugill are the main strikers (not counting eaves) Chio can chip in if needed. If Chio goes then another striker may be needed

Central Midfield we could be light now Dan has left and wiles is out for the season So another cm midfielder. that's if MT doesn't think Linsey is good enough and if Chio goes another right sided midfielder/winger.
    I'm happy at the back.
    We have 3 left footed players fergy, bramhall and hjelger who can all play at LB
    We have 3 right footed players. (Peltier, kioso and Harding) who all can play RB

CB. Hall, wood, Humphreys, hull. With players like oddefin, peltier, Harding who could all step in if needed.

So if chio goes. Imo we need
    1 striker
    1CM
    1RM
    If Chio stays a CM should be enough

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I’m expecting a midfielder
    I'm expecting a CB - midfielder and a wide player ( today ) 🤞

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    I'm expecting a CB - midfielder and a wide player ( today ) 🤞
    What about "outs?" Any likelihood do you think?

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast