+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: League Cup Semi-Final: Dons v Sevco

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    “I was gutted by the news about Rangers and I hope it will not lead to them dropping out of Scottish football. Said Theo in 2012

No true Dandie would ever ever ever say that. Well Stewy Milne did but I'm talking True Dandies. As I said previously any Dons star who crosses that particular Rubicon knows he is betraying the fans he knows how we feel about that betrayal but pockets the dosh and does it anyway is in my book a Traitor,
    Apart from Tattie, who unlike Theo, was an Aberdeen fan & joined not only Rangers but the most honking collection of hun b’stards ever assembled in their short history 1873-2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Apart from Tattie, who unlike Theo, was an Aberdeen fan & joined not only Rangers but the most honking collection of hun b’stards ever assembled in their short history 1873-2012.
    I met Tattie when he was on the sick list with that Brummie Club. Had a mate who lived in Sutton Coldfield, and we went out on a Sunday afternoon to some trendy wine bar. He was , as always , approachable and sociable. But not happy being stuck down there and not able to play . Understandable.

I could never understand back then, how he ended up signing for the filth. Now, looking back, I can see it was a temporary insanity. Brought on from being a way long long way from home, and miserable. I imagine nobody at Aberdeen was calling him back ? So , when you get a fancyboy like Sounness waltzing in, havintg signed half the England football team , it must have seemed like a fine idea,....with ALL that money too.

I`m sure , once he was back in Scotland, he woke up one day and the horror of what he`s actually done hit him ?

( Probably right after his first visit back home too. Then going back to all that " ayebyrawaybigmanweeurrapeepulnosurrendur" sheeite back in the Empires second city .

Must have been awful for the poor Loon. !!

Anyway, Snelders . Just don`t know . Anyone ever asked him about it ? Somebody must have, surely ??

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Anyway, Snelders . Just don`t know . Anyone ever asked him about it ? Somebody must have, surely ??
    I’m sure he was asked about it when he joined the Huns. There was a question about what his ambitions were and he answered something about just wanting to hear the Aberdeeen fans singing his name. Somebody will know better than me though

Just to be clear though, I have no I’ll feeling whatsoever to Cooper. Both hin & Snelders are Dons legends

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m sure he was asked about it when he joined the Huns. There was a question about what his ambitions were and he answered something about just wanting to hear the Aberdeeen fans singing his name. Somebody will know better than me though

Just to be clear though, I have no I’ll feeling whatsoever to Cooper. Both hin & Snelders are Dons legends
    You and I are in total agreement re Neale. And again Snelders WAS .... being the operative word a legend. He was a fantastic goalie he could have joined any club but he joined THEM !! Coup de grâce in my book but seemingly not in yours. Actually we are both in contradictory land with our unconditional love of Tatties. Well I am. Please can we leave it there.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    You and I are in total agreement re Neale. And again Snelders WAS .... being the operative word a legend. He was a fantastic goalie he could have joined any club but he joined THEM !! Coup de grâce in my book but seemingly not in yours. Actually we are both in contradictory land with our unconditional love of Tatties. Well I am. Please can we leave it there.
    Snelders was fantastic for a spell but the passback new rules didn't help him and to say he could have went to any club is way to strong.
    I certainly don't remember a string of clubs fighting for his signature

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516