+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: League Cup Semi-Final: Dons v Sevco

League Cup Semi-Final: Dons v Sevco

Am I imagining it, or with less than a week to go do we not have a thread running on this?

Yep apathy rules. Really fear the worst even though that lot are crap. The only thing is we might be a bit more confident after the win against Saintees. Shinnie will give us a bit more bite and aggression in the middle of the park and although we have pace up front with Duk, Miovski owes us a shift. After watching us at ibrox I fear their pace down the wings and crosses will cause us no end of problems again. Just no confidence in our defence whatsoever. Let's get stuck in from first to last and see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Shinnie will give us a bit more bite and aggression in the middle of the park
    Almost a guaranteed red then.

Fingers crossed that we actually give them a game.
    Everything else crossed that we beat the zombie scum.

I'm nae even gan. Just can't face the prospect of driving up the road after getting done by them.

A sorry state of affairs, but just been let down too much on trips to Hampden and we don't turn up.

Glad Shinnie is in for this one, no chance of two late goals sneaking it for them on his watch.

We can beat them if we have a go at them and no playing it out from the back shyte.

2-1 us after extra time. Duk and Vinnie.

I'll give myself a GIRFUY when we win.

As poor as we have been lately, I am predicting a 3-2 win for Aberdeen.

Due to sickness I have a spare ticket for the South Stand Section !4 Row S seat 69 price £33 any takers?

Would that I could! Wife’s birthday and son’s A level mocks start the next day, will be lucky if I get to watch it on TV.

In
    Aff it
    Aff it
    0-4 to the cloven hoofed hun w@nkers. Nick Walsh with an assist in all 4

Penalty for Sevco.

Might as well get this post in early

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    In
    Aff it
    Aff it
    0-4 to the cloven hoofed hun w@nkers. Nick Walsh with an assist in all 4
    You driving down min ? You could give me a lift just think we could discuss the GRA and associated prev's and whether Alex Salmond is the greatest Scottish politician since Keir Hardie.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast