+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts v Aberdeen

Hearts v Aberdeen

No, relax I'm not jumping ahead in the match threads I'm just on the scrounge again.

Totally forgot to grab a ticket for this and they are now sold out. If anyone has 1 ticket spare I'll take it.

A chance to put Sundays result behind us and get something against these hammer throwing chunts and possible a game we need something from if we want to get the all important third place trophy.

Is Stewart out? I don't even bother trying to pretend I understand the rules nowadays, just like our refs.

If he is, then assuming McCrorie will be in the middle with either Richardson or Kennedy playing at full back. With Duk possibly injured too, it will force another change and have no idea who will take his place, at least a bit more choice in attacking players than defensive ones.

1-2 Miovski x2

The hammer throwers have had two days recovery more than us.
    Don't have a good feeling here.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    The hammer throwers have had two days recovery more than us.
    Don't have a good feeling here.
    Nah we’ll stroll this one….NOT!
    Is captain fantastic banned or what’s the crack with that , anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Nah we’ll stroll this one….NOT!
    Is captain fantastic banned or what’s the crack with that , anyone know?
    I'm pretty sure it is a two game suspension being the next game in any competition (so hertz tomorrow) plus the next game in the League Cup (which hopefully won't be relevant by the time we next play a League Cup game)

Aye Stewart misses out tomorrow night. Nae idea how or why but I have a strange feeling we are going to win this one. Ridiculous allocation of 600 tickets.

And still don't have my tickets. AFC posted them first class on 10th Jan. Useless royal mail caants

Reading online that Roos is out tomorrow night. IF true, along with the loss of Stewart we will have a very unsettled back line although no issue with Joe back if true. Just a shame our back line is potentially weakened after looking far better the past few games.

Also read that Ramirez is away back to the US and we're looking to sign a new striker.

Lewis in for Roos and Haayes in for Stewart are the only two changes from Sunday so presumably Kennedy must be playing right back

Completely dominant for 15 minutes
    The minute I saw it was going to be a long throw in I knew that they would score.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast