+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matchday Thread: Robins v Rams

0 - 0. 60% Rams possession but we forgot to go to Specsavers and miss a bunch of sitters!

My love of clean sheets but lack of David McGoldrick steers we towards 1-0 Rams

Can I cash out now please?

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    0 - 0. 60% Rams possession but we forgot to go to Specsavers and miss a bunch of sitters!
    Oops!!

Told you it’d be low scoring.

A win is a win, but we nearly let that slip, still onwards and upwards!

That was a proper Bird beauty. What a strike.

Got 3, could have been more. PW will be upset at both goals conceded.

Good game to watch.

Onwards and upwards.

Yes the run continues. We are looking comfortable in the play offs spots at the moment, the top 2 don't really seem to be getting much closer though.

I would be happy with 4th though, think in the play offs we would have a very good chance.

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    Yes the run continues. We are looking comfortable in the play offs spots at the moment, the top 2 don't really seem to be getting much closer though.

I would be happy with 4th though, think in the play offs we would have a very good chance.
    The upcoming matches at home to Bolton and away at Port Vale will tell us a lot about how far we’ve come and our chances of finishing in the play offs.
    We were strong and determined, but not much more than that, at Bolton a couple of weeks back and Port Vale at home earlier in the season was one of our most disappointing performances of this campaign.
    It remains to be seen what difference Ferguson’s umpte enth return to Peterborough makes, but otherwise I still see little change to the current top six and agree with Sith about the play offs.
    A final between us and Ipswich would be my bet but there’s a long way to go.

Wish I'd put a bet on at the start of the season now! Your right rA, perm any 2 from 3, Owls, Plymouth or Ipswich for top 2 places, then see how it pans out in the playoffs. 2 out of the top 3 would have suffer a dramatic loss of form for us to get into the auto places.

It is good to see, and it doesn't seem to matter who plays where it still works, though may be changing ones centre backs towards the end of a game isn't wise? Though i understand he wants to build up Curtis's match fitness.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)