+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs (A)

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I'm backing the lesser spotted Pawlett to join my scorers list tomorrow late afternoon.
    Honestly, I think he can add something to this team. He's a good ball carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    He is,doubt he will start but i remember he managed a v ital goal away to Ross County at the jail end.

He is,doubt he will start but i remember he managed a v ital goal away to Ross County at the jail end.
    I think it'll be a few games before we see him going by his last 'comeback', but we'll see. Looking forward to seeing McGrath back on the pitch. The boy's a player.

Was it up at Brechin where Tam was very poetic in his description of Pawlett?,he said something along the lines of our forward line comes alive when Peter enters the final third.He put it better than that of course.

Was it up at Brechin where Tam was very poetic in his description of Pawlett?,he said something along the lines of our forward line comes alive when Peter enters the final third.He put it better than that of course.
    It was indeed.

It was indeed.
    I know a good few of our supporters ridiculed some of Tam's post match comments but i honestly miss his optimism,i freely admit i cannot claim to know what he meant half the time but he was a brilliant orator.If he ever decides on another career i would suggest politics.He would make a flight to Rwanda or the poll tax sound palatable.

Team picks itself for tomorrow I think. 3-4-3 with Sibbald/Djoum & Harkes/McGrath being the only debatable positions. Can't see us changing from the Smith-Edwards-McMann back three.

Team picks itself for tomorrow I think. 3-4-3 with Sibbald/Djoum & Harkes/McGrath being the only debatable positions. Can't see us changing from the Smith-Edwards-McMann back three.
    No sure if that back 3 can live with Nisbet,i don't want to dwell on their defciencies but i would opt for Edwards,Mulgrew and Graham if all were fit enough to play.

No sure if that back 3 can live with Nisbet,i don't want to dwell on their defciencies but i would opt for Edwards,Mulgrew and Graham if all were fit enough to play.
    By his own admission, Mulgrew was miles off it vs County. I can't see him starting, but you never know.

By his own admission, Mulgrew was miles off it vs County. I can't see him starting, but you never know.
    Mulgrew on bench, no Levitt today

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)