+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tom Edwards goes back

Tom Edwards goes back

It has just been stated by the club that Tom Edwards has returned to Stoke City which in my opinion is a great shame , hopefully the lad makes a complete recovery & gets back to playing again soon, I believe he has been a good signing for us & we have been a far better side when he has played , I would love to think that in the future he might get a chance to return to us & I for one would be more than pleased if he did . I say good luck Tom & thanks for your time with us & all the best for the future .

He was starting to settle in nicely and a real shame he got such a bad injury .

Good Luck in the future Tom .

Sent back to stoke cos theres no room at our treatment room for the £££££££ belgiums

Bad luck for him and us, like you said he was just settling in nicely.

A bad injury is a bugger for any footballer. Hope your recovery goes well.

With Edward's wages freed up Ahmad has done his business swiftly and decisively as usual to bring in 21 year old Bob Thomas on loan as cover.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A bad injury is a bugger for any footballer. Hope your recovery goes well.

With Edward's wages freed up Ahmad has done his business swiftly and decisively as usual to bring in 21 year old Bob Thomas on loan as cover.
    A few quid saved by Ahmad the silent one! Does anyone know what he contributes to the club?

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    A few quid saved by Ahmad the silent one! Does anyone know what he contributes to the club?
    Ahmad is silent but deadly. A transfer assassin, hijacking deals. Whilst most clubs boast about what deals they have in mind Ahmad quietly wraps up the deals under the radar. Tedic and Larkeche are good examples--not even Duff was aware they were on their way.