+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big fine for Man Utd ?

Big fine for Man Utd ?

I wonder how big the fine will be for Man U for not controlling their fans being that a rendition of " Get your T.ts out for the lads" has been ringing out loud & clear whilst the training staff came on to treat a player , anything sound familiar ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    I wonder how big the fine will be for Man U for not controlling their fans being that a rendition of " Get your T.ts out for the lads" has been ringing out loud & clear whilst the training staff came on to treat a player , anything sound familiar ?
    Heard it loud and clear Shad , interesting to see how this plays out .

If the lass doesn't complain I reckon nowt will be done .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Heard it loud and clear Shad , interesting to see how this plays out .

If the lass doesn't complain I reckon nowt will be done .
    I think we Barnsley fans ought to complain , sat in our living rooms listening to such filth ( grossly exaggerated by me ) but seriously lets see if there is one rule for one & a different one for the elite .

Some lovely flowers, a box of chocolates and a brown envelope waiting for her in the dressing room.

Name:  1095DFE5-D683-4730-B369-232565A9363E.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  26.2 KB

The discrimination reporting line of the FA. It’s discrimination if we get fined, and they don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Cheers Jules , I have sent a complaint & reported the incident , I hope others do as we were fined £30 k & todays was a lot bigger incident considering the size of the crowd & the fact that it was televised.

The thing that bothers me about the situations , the fact Barnsley FC don't complain orr react to the fines , this goes back to the Ian Hulme incident , what they wouldn't do to get some justice never happened , SYP , THE FL AND FA see Barnsley for what they are , a small town irritant club with no backbone, it's no wonder we keep getting sh it on when we have a rudderless crew sailing the boat #titanic1912

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast