+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackburn Rovers Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Mellow,the site is full of fossils, check out the recent "how old are you thread ".
    So it's quite possible some of our posters are a little senile, that would explain a lot.
    🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Mellow,the site is full of fossils, check out the recent "how old are you thread ".
    So it's quite possible some of our posters are a little senile, that would explain a lot.
    So why are we attacking fellow posters? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Comments have been made that Barlaser wants to go to Boro but wants us to get a good fee to help us out. Boro aren't going to pay more than they did for Crooks, given they can wait 6 mths until his contract ends. The best way Barlaser could help us out is to stay and keep us up, thats worth more than 60% of £1m.
    Sign a 1 year contract extension.

Best off both worlds

A game where we are 1 up in first out then come out and score another three was very enjoyable, normally we’d just sit back on the one goal but not this time.
    We needed it for the goal difference which put us Im 19th

Hopefully we keep that up

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    He really needs to get in the back room for us when he or MT decides his playing is part time or over
    Can't see him getting another year off Mt

Odoffin on OS sounds clued in. Hope he can kick on we need central midfielder in front of the defence who can chip in with a goal or two.

**** me, you wanted to get rid of him for the last season and half, now your his biggest fan.He does offer height and and a bit of steel, and warne said he had the best shot out of the entire squad.

Quote Originally Posted by shshsh22 View Post
    **** me, you wanted to get rid of him for the last season and half, now your his biggest fan.He does offer height and and a bit of steel, and warne said he had the best shot out of the entire squad.

Performances change my mind. Hope he can kick on now!

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Sign a 1 year contract extension.

Best of both worlds
    Why would Dan Barlaser commit to another 1 year contract?
    (genuine question btw).
    It's not in his best interests.

The sticking point in this deal appears to be the 40% sell on clause.
    If it's in the rules and regulations that Newcastle can waive the 40% and are prepared to do so then that's all well and good.

My opinion is he will be gone post Watford game and before the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Why would Dan Barlaser commit to another 1 year contract?
    (genuine question btw).
    It's not in his best interests.

The sticking point in this deal appears to be the 40% sell on clause.
    If it's in the rules and regulations that Newcastle can waive the 40% and are prepared to do so then that's all well and good.

My opinion is he will be gone post Watford game and before the end of the month.
    I found it hard to believe when I was told Newcastle would waive the sell-on clause. The person that told me was led to believe that it was something to do with Michael Carrick having some friends in the right places at Newcastle and were doing it to help the deal go through.

It still sounds unlikely and I think MT has confirmed that it is still in place.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast