+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Today’s Results

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    And if he doesn’t ? Just asking. I don’t see this board will be doing anything with the 49s takeover. He’s thier boy

AB, Dont insult our Sunday league team like that!
    My point was about getting the fans off his back. I also don't think they will get rid of him due to results. Too much American influence there now...

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    was speaking for myself Wetherby Athletic/Boston Spartans/Bramham Lions, more often than not we were shighte week in week out!
    Tadcaster, Thorner, Bramham, Boston Spa, Scarcroft, Bardsey, East Keswick, Collingham, Kirk Deighton & Wetherby Ings - oh those joys of watching my brother in late January on those worn Junior league muddy pitches with my Mum running a slightly biased line flag.

our wetherby athletic team was half decent, but i have better memories of my time at Bramham Lions, we were shighte but we had fun! our pitch was surrounded by a Wood, and if we were losing badly, our subs used to hide like snipers shooting the opposing players with an air rifle! those were the days....

our wetherby athletic team was half decent, but i have better memories of my time at Bramham Lions, we were shighte but we had fun! our pitch was surrounded by a Wood, and if we were losing badly, our subs used to hide like snipers shooting the opposing players with an air rifle! those were the days....
    Lol.

our wetherby athletic team was half decent, but i have better memories of my time at bramham lions, we were shighte but we had fun! Our pitch was surrounded by a wood, and if we were losing badly, our subs used to hide like snipers shooting the opposing players with an air rifle! Those were the days....

OMG all the bottom clubs are winning bar Everton lose and we might be down looking up. Hampton scored var ruled it out if they win we ar bottom 3.

LOL 90th minute I sure put the moz on those teams.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    LOL 90th minute I sure put the moz on those teams.
    Yer just a natural jinx

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Yer just a natural jinx
    Yes but this time i did it for the greater good of our team

Can't rely on other teams failings week upon week, although that is indeed exactly what we do.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)