+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who's up for the Cup

Me and the wife will be there....... in not so splendid isolation if current ticket sales and tomorrow's predicted weather forecast are anything to go by. Never mind. COYB 😎 .

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Totally 100% agree with you! Just got my tickets for Burnley and don’t care about the cup one bit! Priorities - priorities!
    Look at us agreeing,

What has happened to us here Al

Al' and 123 were sitting in a tree...... 🤣 .

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Look at us agreeing,

What has happened to us here Al

Never really disagreed with you about football 123 as your views usually match my own! A lot of what you said about Brexit being a disaster is true too but glad I don’t vote as most of them are all corrupt!

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Yes a player can get injured at any time, but it just adds to the risk playing them in extra games. Risk I don't think we need.

I remember that cup run, and if I recall right we were top of the league a lot for that season. If we were like Burnley or Sheff Utd now I'd be saying lets go for it. But I think we're fragile if we lose a player or two. We've already lost BTA for 3 games because of suspension.

I'd rather (in an ideal world, I know I'm dreaming) we go up, are in a good position in the Prem come January and have a right old go at the cup then.

And I'd also rather get knocked out now by a non league side and go up, rather than get to the semi final and not go up. Its all priorities I guess, that's mine.
    They could get injured getting out of the bath or picking up their pay packet.

I’d start first 11 and I’d bet they’d rather play than train where they could easily get injured.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    They could get injured getting out of the bath or picking up their pay packet.

I’d start first 11 and I’d bet they’d rather play than train where they could easily get injured.

Honestly couldn’t care less about the result especially as it will no doubt be Swansea away!

Why risk good players as we don’t have any depth which was why we nearly lost in the first leg!

The priority is Burnley and the crowd on Tuesday night ( or lack of it ) will agree with that. There will be more at Burnley than in the Brummie Road tomorrow!

If porky Livermore - useless Reach and no heart Grant can’t raise their game on whopping salaries against a non league side - they need the be flogged literally!!

Cleary and Malcom will be involved tomorrow, Grant and Dike won't be risked.
    Zohore will be at home on the sofa watching Netflix enjoying a big takeaway.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post

It’s a chance for Grant to get his shorts dirty Lloyd!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    It’s a chance for Grant to get his shorts dirty Lloyd!
    Hi Grant is close but they are not going to risk him.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    No, on the straw in the stable!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)