+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Obafemi anyone?

Michael Obafemi anyone?

Reports suggest we might have finally worn Swansea down and got our man.

Are we happy or not?

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/bu...chael-obafemi/

If VK thinks he is right for the squad, I am happy to go with his judgment. I can’t see Pace going over his head to buy someone.

Posted before I’ll take him BT , Vincent thinks he’s up to it and from what I’ve seen he looks like he could be a real handful , with all the attributes and age on his side, VK will mould him into a very good striker I think.

Since watched some video footage and he looks a handful. Real quick and also seems very intelligent player with an eye for a pass too.
    Bargain for any where near 3 million imo

Great back up for Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    Since watched some video footage and he looks a handful. Real quick and also seems very intelligent player with an eye for a pass too.
    Bargain for any where near 3 million imo

Great back up for Jay
    Jay Rod could end up being back up for him

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    Jay Rod could end up being back up for him
    It was just tongue in cheek because of the jay rod thread that's up but yea I agree with you. Probably horses for courses

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    In terms of age he certainly fits Burnley’s profile for new signings and if we do go ahead with the deal he is presumably a player that VK believes he can develop further. Swans fans can hardly be expected to be singing his praises for wanting away. Weghorst anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Swans fans disagree...
    Feck 'em, take no notice, besides we can't even agree on JayRod.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    In terms of age he certainly fits Burnley’s profile for new signings and if we do go ahead with the deal he is presumably a player that VK believes he can develop further. Swans fans can hardly be expected to be singing his praises for wanting away. Weghorst anyone?
    I think this is good business all round, we get a player Swansea valued at £12 million for £3 million and we will make a shed load on Weggy.

Happy days, now bring on the Baggies.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)