+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stockport

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    Your views on Luke Offord are interesting. I disagree totally with them as it seems do many others. It is funny how different people see a player in such contrasting terms. As for whether he plays tomorrow, it is an interesting conundrum for the manager.
    You are perfectly free to disagree with my views. All I would ask in return is to consider the possibility that I could be right, merely to observe with an open mind. You made your views clearly in a reasonable way. Completely the opposite to the uncalled for abuse I received yesterday. Have to say I was a little disappointed that apart from Mike no other poster thought the reaction to my posts was way over the top and completely inaccurate. Timmy a little piece of advice, that poster is not a nice man.

Quote Originally Posted by lukcour View Post
    You are perfectly free to disagree with my views. All I would ask in return is to consider the possibility that I could be right, merely to observe with an open mind. You made your views clearly in a reasonable way. Completely the opposite to the uncalled for abuse I received yesterday. Have to say I was a little disappointed that apart from Mike no other poster thought the reaction to my posts was way over the top and completely inaccurate. Timmy a little piece of advice, that poster is not a nice man.

Bench for Offord tomorrow he has lost his right to a starting place with his childish antics of the other week I would also strip him of the captaincy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    Bench for Offord tomorrow he has lost his right to a starting place with his childish antics of the other week I would also strip him of the captaincy.
    Wartman you are more generous than me, no way the bench. completely agree on the captaincy. For me it is clear that McDonald in the last 3 games has been a far superior captain, constantly talking to and encouraging our younger . In the Luke Offord thread I was extremely disappointed that not one of our posters had a good word to say for the sterling job Thomas, O`riordan, and MCDonald had done in his absence. Signs of narrow minded bias??

Be careful Wartman you could end up in the `my policy is not to engage` which crudely put is an exclusion zone. He already has 2 posters who in principle agree with this. Are they seriously not aware of what a dangerous road they would be travelling down. Would that mean each post to be vetted by guess who.

Match off!

Glad you're not in government or any position of responsibility, Lukcour! Your willingness to misinterpret opinions is a little worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Match off!

Great news gives us a chance to get 2 more experienced loans in before we have to play a game. Still a couple short in midfield imo Thomas needs a rest and we need a couple more attack minded midfielders to keep the likes of Griffiths, Ainley and Finney as far away from the first team as possible preferably at another club.

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    Great news gives us a chance to get 2 more experienced loans in before we have to play a game. Still a couple short in midfield imo Thomas needs a rest and we need a couple more attack minded midfielders to keep the likes of Griffiths, Ainley and Finney as far away from the first team as possible preferably at another club.
    Jeez, it is no wonder our players are low on confidence if they are reading this sort of thing

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    Jeez, it is no wonder our players are low on confidence if they are reading this sort of thing
    Mainly low on ability as well

Not many Tuesdays left to fit Stockport in.

Next Saturday?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast