+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stockport

I note that the Nantwich game is on.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    It just shows you the difference when you love your club. I noticed that Nantwich were playing at about 2.15, I thought why not, put my head out of the door and decided no, too cold. Would the cold have bothered me at the Alex, no chance, I would not have even noticed it!

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    It just shows you the difference when you love your club. I noticed that Nantwich were playing at about 2.15, I thought why not, put my head out of the door and decided no, too cold. Would the cold have bothered me at the Alex, no chance, I would not have even noticed it!
    Good job because not a lot happens on the pitch to get you off your seat and warm you up

Next Saturday?
    They're already playing

Don't Nantwich play on a plastic pitch, that doesn't freeze?

Sorry that the game was correctly postponed. Was quite looking forward to the game, and obviously had an interest in the team selection. Cu.rrently working on a large project and doubt that I will have the time to post for a while (huge burst of applause lol). Of course I will still keep my fingers crossed for wins to secure our teams future.

I too have a policy. To hopefully attain an acceptable standard of decency, never to take myself too seriously, to enjoy life, and have fun.

Will leave you with the traditional signing off from A famous Irish comedian whose programmes I thoroughly enjoyed.

Take care all, and may your God go with you

Hmmmm, large project - must be under-soil heating at Gresty Road (?)

Like the sign-off btw, big fan of Dave Allen myself, particularly the Coffin gags!

Now rearranged for next Tuesday evening, 31st.

Going to change my mind from my original forecast and be a bit more optimistic, I am going to go with a 1-1 draw. No idea what our team line up will be tomorrow night but I suspect we will see at least one of our latest recruits starting (Amoo), dare I say it, a return for Offord, if so a bit cruel on O'Riodhan. Ainley back in the team? Colkett on the bench? I suspect that Richards will start in goal.
    Anyway looking forward to watching some live football again.

Yes, really don't know who to put in my team for Fanhub! Will we see the loanee midfielder? Has Ainley now had enough time to become a regular again? Will he be the Ainley of the first 6 or 7 games of the season or the old disappointing one. Has Griffiths now done his job and therefore disappear for the rest of the season? Amoo I also suspect will make an appearance. 4-4-2 or 4-3-3?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast