+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stockport

Score... really difficult as it's been so long it almost feels like a new season. I'll also go for 1-1.

Originally predicted a win (2-1) - but going to change that now to a 3-1 win ...
    Don't forget that the player that got Offord sent off against Carlisle could be playing tonight (Jack Stretton)

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    Originally predicted a win (2-1) - but going to change that now to a 3-1 win ...
    Don't forget that the player that got Offord sent off against Carlisle could be playing tonight (Jack Stretton)
    Offord on the bench for me tonight. Unless anyone is injured that we don't know about, then O'Riordan and Mcdonald to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    Offord on the bench for me tonight. Unless anyone is injured that we don't know about, then O'Riordan and Mcdonald to continue.
    Agree. One of the most eagerly awaited team sheets for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Agree. One of the most eagerly awaited team sheets for ages.
    Offord on the bench - Captain Rod!!
    Of the new signings, only "Nev" starts

16 shots 4 on target
    What an improvement on Boxing Day !!!

Much better performance. Nevitt looks the part. (If only CBR was playing alongside him!!) Thought Griffiths harried and busied about effectively. Ainley made a difference for about an hour. O'Riordan has the CH spot to lose. Maybe try Amoo from the start on Saturday. Finnegan didn't really show much.
    We have quite a few players that can run at defences with the ball so we should maintain the pace set at this game.

I was rather disappointed by the home attendance. Only 5,800 there when 2,200 were away supporters.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234