+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ❔Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Chesterfield FC 21.01.23 [NL]

1-1, hopefully defence tightens up.

1-3. They’ll have a go at us, and it’ll play right into our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Hope I’m wrong but I think laddo is right….

Cheats 3 - 1 Notts

O’Brien
    Me too. I fear we'll put in one of those horrible away performances we usually save for Chesterfield or Mansfield away.

Them 3 - 1 Us

Langstaff

Hope I'm wrong!

I think we will go with an extra man in midfield so I am backing our boys to win 2-1
    Nemane and Macca

Cheaterfurlough 2 v 1 Notts (Scott)

Another frustrating day with lots of possession but very little bite up front. We seem to have lost that killer instinct and it's a worry. Wrexham to end the day on top which may not be a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Cheaterfurlough 2 v 1 Notts (Scott)

Another frustrating day with lots of possession but very little bite up front. We seem to have lost that killer instinct and it's a worry. Wrexham to end the day on top which may not be a bad thing.
    We’ve scored twelve goals in our last five games hahaha. This season is making people go mad.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    We’ve scored twelve goals in our last five games hahaha. This season is making people go mad.
    It certainly seems to be clouding some posters' judgement doesn't it? I think it is simply a protection mechanism as deep down many, if not most, expect Notts to return to the default setting at some point rather than this top-of-the-table stuff that keeps happening.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    I'm referring to the draws we've had recently and the way we've conceeded goals is a worry. We used to look far more dangerous than we have of late and seem to have to go behind before getting into any kind of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    It certainly seems to be clouding some posters' judgement doesn't it? I think it is simply a protection mechanism as deep down many, if not most, expect Notts to return to the default setting at some point rather than this top-of-the-table stuff that keeps happening.
    I get it, it’s extremely frustrating being in a league with one automatic promotion place and batting with a team who have essentially unlimited resources.

But we’ve still got to try and keep some sense of perspective. Everyone thinks we’ve had a dip in form, and we have, but that dip has taken us from ‘miraculous’ to ‘almost certainly title winning stuff’.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    I'm referring to the draws we've had recently and the way we've conceeded goals is a worry. We used to look far more dangerous than we have of late and seem to have to go behind before getting into any kind of gear.
    We’ve only been behind twice in our last eigh**** matches, and we’ve not lost a single one of them. The gear is fine.

Again I get it, just countering how it might feel with the facts haha.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast