+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Matchday Thread: Rams v Bolton

Great result today, probably the most professional one this season

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    Great result today, probably the most professional one this season
    Haven't felt this good about Derby for a long time. If we'd have gotten someone like Warne in over the last 10 years we'd have been promoted to the Premier League.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramshank72 View Post
    Haven't felt this good about Derby for a long time. If we'd have gotten someone like Warne in over the last 10 years we'd have been promoted to the Premier League.
    Gotten? Do we have a yank in the house?

Just seen the highlights and thought it at the game but the ball looked well out of play in the lead up to their goal

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    Just seen the highlights and thought it at the game but the ball looked well out of play in the lead up to their goal
    We woz robbed, deffo nearly a yard over the line! The lino obviously didn't go to Specsavers!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Gotten? Do we have a yank in the house?
    Long as you wash your hands.
    Na, I'm just down with the youth innit blud

Superb result and Ipswich lost!

I'm saying nowt because there is still a long way to go, but that was an important marker to lay down and beat a close rival. I guess Warne has answered those who wondered what we would do if Cashin wasn't available and why he isn't looking for a CB!

Its almost like the days I can remember, when a squad of 13 to 15 players played all the games. Good times, who needs the prem?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post

I'm saying nowt because there is still a long way to go, but that was an important marker to lay down and beat a close rival. I guess Warne has answered those who wondered what we would do if Cashin wasn't available and why he isn't looking for a CB!

Its almost like the days I can remember, when a squad of 13 to 15 players played all the games. Good times, who needs the prem?
    Who Indeed??!!
    I certainly don't!!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post

Yes indeed...and a performance to match.

Great to beat another ‘top’ side. Think we’ve only beaten Barnsley, of the top six, before.

Still not sure about the ‘what would we do if Cashin wasn’t available’ point. We’re fine with any combination of Foz, Curtis and Cash...never denied that...but at least two of them are injury prone. Maybe Rooney provides enough cover and maybe I’m being too ‘belt and bracers’ but I don’t think yesterday proves we shouldn’t be ‘looking’.

‘Good times, who needs the prem?’
    They are good times...the fun is back and we’re full of confidence...but aren’t they also ‘good times’ because, for the first time in years, we can see a route back in the right direction towards a better level?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramshank72 View Post
    Certainly good to watch, that second goal was a peach, so difficult to control a header like that

My part of the ground had Cashin sold to Norwich and I’m glad that isn’t the case, his ability in the air is bloody fantastic and Davies isn’t quite up to that standard, but for an old fellah coming back from injury what a shift he put in. Wildsmith wasn’t greatly troubled but has great judgement and positional sense, what an acquisition! Glad to see Roberts gave his all, I really rate him, in fact the defence once more looked peerless

Throw ins were rubbish again though, we lose possession on 80%

And Warnes got em buzzing, fittest looking team since the 95/96 team

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)