+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Stuff Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    There's too much judging of the past by today's standards. Slavery was wrong but it's always been the norm between warring nations. African countries fought between themselves and took slaves, the Arab nations were renowned slave traders, the European nations just took it to another level. Even in Britain every invader made slaves of the conquered, starting with the Romans then continuing with the Anglians, Saxons Mercians and Danes. So he who is without sin cast the first stone., ie. no-one. Historical hindsight should be left alone
    That's alright then k_c.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Who is this Katie Hopkins, if she has our resident Lefty spluttering over his cornflakes, she must be getting something right, quite possibly a lot right.
    She is a horrible excuse for a human being sinkov.

She thinks people crammed into boats making an exodus from God knows what, are "vermin".

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...tory-drownings

Your average "vermin".

Attachment 23297

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    She is a horrible excuse for a human being sinkov.

She thinks people crammed into boats making an exodus from God knows what, are "vermin".

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...tory-drownings

Your average "vermin".

Attachment 23297
    First thing I checked about her mon ami was, what do the Grauniad hacks say about her. You can find all you want to know about anyone in two minutes that way. I immediately put Katie on my Christmas Card list.

Far Right my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    First thing I checked about her mon ami was, what do the Grauniad hacks say about her. You can find all you want to know about anyone in two minutes that way. I immediately put Katie on my Christmas Card list.

Far Right my arse.
    I don't know why but I just knew you'd take to the obnoxious bitch like a duck to f*cking water.

I'd like to stick a "spike" right up her arse...

https://closeronline.co.uk/real-life...ermin-doorway/

Just for you Kate - open wide there's a good girl...

Attachment 23298

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'd like to stick a "spike" right up her arse...

https://closeronline.co.uk/real-life...ermin-doorway/

Just for you Kate - open wide there's a good girl...

Attachment 23298
    Who needs the Far Right eh, when you've got the Progressive Left. Lovely people.

Well she absolutely nails what is happening in the world. Any one who doesn't want to listen or brushes it off as right wing **** is IMO in for one hell of a huge shock in the not too distant future.

I am sure most of you have seen this before. It's Another video warning us about the future. How bang on was he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQPsKvG6WMI

Worry about something worth worrying about, like our government who are privatising the NHS by stealth whilst simultaneously bringing the country to a f*cking standstill.

The Sleaze Party are bang at it as usual, but let's worry about a couple of dinghy's full of refugees instead. I often wonder if those of a right wing political persuasion are actually right in the f*cking head.

Attachment 23306

I wouldn't say "by stealth" its pretty obvious.
    They have had the Americans at the top in their for some years working towards it

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)