+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Scottish Cup - Darvel v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Not being a football historian would tonight's result be the biggest Scottish cup upset of all time?

Has to be near the top if not.

Never thought for a moment anything other than a win.
    Sorry but you are as naive as Jim if you thought this couldn’t happen tonight! Yes Darvel are part timers but they have players who have played at a much higher level and , most importantly, they are on a very good run of form . Winning games is a good habit to be in and brings confidence which is something we know nothing about under Goodwin.
    Is it a shock? Of course it is but am I really shocked given our recent form? No.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    If Goodwin has any decency he’s resigned already.
    There is nothing decent about this charlatan. Or the Chairman who appointed him

Well. This is Dave Dastardly’s 3 point action plan:
    1. Sack Naewin.
    2. Apologize for the blatant cheek on insisting on naming Cormack Park Cormack Park.
    3. Resign as chairman.

Ha ha ha ha ha etc etc…

My expectations of AFC are pretty low, they have been for years tbh, but fuuck me, that lot are even more of a bunch of spineless, useless, losers and wasters than I ever gave them credit for. Well done all at AFC.

On the brightside, imagine having a season ticket

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Sorry but you are as naive as Jim if you thought this couldn’t happen tonight! Yes Darvel are part timers but they have players who have played at a much higher level and , most importantly, they are on a very good run of form . Winning games is a good habit to be in and brings confidence which is something we know nothing about under Goodwin.
    Is it a shock? Of course it is but am I really shocked given our recent form? No.
    ^^^ That

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Exactly. 120 years of proud history demolished by Cormack and Goodwin. Beaten by a junior team in the Scottish Cup ffs. Any lingering respect is now gone. Absolute embarrassment. If Goodwin has any decency he’s resigned already.
    For Sure we will be remembered for this long before we're remembered for beating Real Madrid in a European final. Its a complete disaster for the City and the Club its as big as that .

Goodwin Get the fvck out of my City my club my life and never come back ever !!

Seen this coming, it will be classed as a major scottish cup upset but am i surprised? Nope not at all.
    Cormack and his ego have ruined our club,
    Him, Gunn and Naewin need to fk off now.
    Milne back in as chairman (only short term) to get some stability and pride back, as right now this is a fkn circus.

If Cormack goes, who the hell would step in? Even if I won the lottery that wouldn’t be enough cash to do a decent job. Euromillions maybe, right enough.

Can’t see Cormack moving on and tbh I think he’s done some things right. (Body armour? Check.)

Let Barry take over for now, and don’t rush into a new appointment. A proper prawcess is what we need. I guess the big question is who is competent enough to run it? I’d be asking Sir Alex to chair the panel. I’m not completely kidding either. That’s a favour to call in right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    If Cormack goes, who the hell would step in? Even if I won the lottery that wouldn’t be enough cash to do a decent job. Euromillions maybe, right enough.

Can’t see Cormack moving on and tbh I think he’s done some things right. (Body armour? Check.)

Let Barry take over for now, and don’t rush into a new appointment. A proper prawcess is what we need. I guess the big question is who is competent enough to run it? I’d be asking Sir Alex to chair the panel. I’m not completely kidding either. That’s a favour to call in right there.
    I think that Sir AF gave us an unrivalled period of success in history that will never, ever be repeated and that we are hugely indented to him, surely!?

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    I think that Sir AF gave us an unrivalled period of success in history that will never, ever be repeated and that we are hugely indented to him, surely!?
    Sir Alex and Craig brown seemed oblivious to the Scottish cup upset affecting their old club, they were on a compilation video of people wishing Stirling Uni luck in their big game! I agree that success Sir AF brought is never gonna be repeated for your club. That must tickle a bit, but domestic success must be possible. As a rangers/sevco fan I’d like to see aberdeen back challenging but those days seem far away now. Hearts seem quite far ahead of the rest and the big 3 have their reserve sides in leagues now, which must also tickle?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast