+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hakeem Ademola Odoffin

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Didn’t he used to play as a central defender earlier in his career?
    Who Wiles?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Who Wiles?
    Hakeem

P.s. hope your Mum’s health improves - sound like worrying times
    Last edited by sawmiller; 21-01-2023 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Hakeem
    Here you go.....

On 31 July 2020, Odoffin moved to Hamilton Academical for an undisclosed fee, signing a one-year contract. He was used in both defence and midfield by Hamilton and in February 2021, it was reported he had made more interceptions than any other under-23 player in Europe. In March 2021, he signed a one-year contract extension with Hamilton. Then moved to Rotherham United.

Fair to say he can play both roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Here you go.....

On 31 July 2020, Odoffin moved to Hamilton Academical for an undisclosed fee, signing a one-year contract. He was used in both defence and midfield by Hamilton and in February 2021, it was reported he had made more interceptions than any other under-23 player in Europe. In March 2021, he signed a one-year contract extension with Hamilton. Then moved to Rotherham United.

Fair to say he can play both roles.
    Thanks Brin

I always thought when he signed he was a "holding" midfielder, someone he sits in front of the defence who essentially plays as an extra defender.
    For all of last season and most of this, we have played with a midfield 3,so basically there was nowhere for him to play.
    But with injuries and players leaving there is now a role for him in a more central position, very similar to what Lindsay does,so it is nice to see someone who could have gone out on loan doing well.

Sometimes a different manager can be better for a player, atm it’s working but when others are back will he still be chosen?
    Personally I’ve always liked Odoffin and at 24 there’s still plenty of time for him to progress, hopefully he keeps his shirt in most games and gets better and better
    The lad could go far

Keep stepping up Haks

According to most on here I don't know anything but I said last week to play Odoffin two reasons last time he got in the side 1st game did well then not as good but there was something there. Also Lindsay he's not looked a 1st team player.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    According to most on here I don't know anything but I said last week to play Odoffin two reasons last time he got in the side 1st game did well then not as good but there was something there. Also Lindsay he's not looked a 1st team player.
    But before then you regularly wanted him to go along with several others in the squad!

'Performances change his mind'. He's never been wrong about anything, he just changes his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    But before then you regularly wanted him to go along with several others in the squad!

If previous manager was still here he'd be loaned out would never have got a chance! I change my mind about players. They change it for me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast