+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Careless Tories!

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Is it pure coincidence that BJ's surname is also slang for a certain male body part?

Add the name Hancock into the mix and you can see why they are Jodrells
    And of course what is needed when such usage gets too frenetic is a Truss.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    And of course what is needed when such usage gets too frenetic is a Truss.
    That May well be true. I'll get back to you as Sunak I have confirmed it.

So Johnson goes into full melt down in front of the Privileges committee showing what an absolute tosser he is. That £220K paid by tax payers for his legal fees looks poor value.

Meanwhile Kwarteng and Hancock get caught asking for £10k a day to lobby on behalf of a non existent South Korean firm! Kind of confirms just how stupid and careless the conservatives have become.

Lizzy putting forward a list of resignation honours is a joke. 49 of the worst days in office of any PM ever, you would think she would just go quietly, but some people have no shame

Has she put her Mum on the list?

No but one of her big donors i think. Shouldnt be allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    No but one of her big donors i think. Shouldnt be allowed.
    Jon Moynihan. So not only does Truss receive £115k per year for life for screwing our economy in record time, but the man who put her in position to do so, to the tune of a £50k donation, is now also in line for an ‘honour’.
    It’s ridiculous and after Johnson’s absurd performance last week, it’s surely time for these insane displays of deference towards the seriously discredited to stop.

Is it time to add Scottish Nationalists to the subject line too ? Bit of a mare for them, Sturgeon caught up in hubbies investigation (did she know and that's why she resigned ) and new legislation they introduced seeing rapists getting off scot (no pun intended) free.

Apparently you can't be punished too harshly if you are under 25 because you aren't mature enough, yet they want to introduce new legislation allowing 16 year old to change their gender if they fancy it.

Surely if you are mature enough at 16 to make a huge decision like changing your gender then you are mature enough at 17 to be held fully responsible for rape.

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    Is it time to add Scottish Nationalists to the subject line too ? Bit of a mare for them, Sturgeon caught up in hubbies investigation (did she know and that's why she resigned ) and new legislation they introduced seeing rapists getting off scot (no pun intended) free.

Apparently you can't be punished too harshly if you are under 25 because you aren't mature enough, yet they want to introduce new legislation allowing 16 year old to change their gender if they fancy it.

Surely if you are mature enough at 16 to make a huge decision like changing your gender then you are mature enough at 17 to be held fully responsible for rape.
    The worlds going mad Sith and the SNP are leading the charge. I’m well aware that people tend to orbit round ‘their own’ but I only know one Scot in Scotland who doesn’t think Sturgeon has driven the country to the dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    The worlds going mad Sith and the SNP are leading the charge. I’m well aware that people tend to orbit round ‘their own’ but I only know one Scot in Scotland who doesn’t think Sturgeon has driven the country to the dogs
    I don’t feel strongly one way or the other about her, but the voting record in Scotland over recent years would suggest that’s not true. What I’d further suggest is that the SNP are some way behind the ruling government of the UK in terms of both importance and the madness you speak of.

Page 32 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)