+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990

Thread: Careless Tories!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    That must be a first, Swale not arguing about anything, also a profanity free post. I'm shocked.
    Heineken zero?
    You can't argue with a sick mind, now **** off back to whatever it is you do in Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    You can't argue with a sick mind, now **** off back to whatever it is you do in Thailand.
    and normality is resumed

and normality is resumed
    It is indeed Tricky…as, back on topic, yet another Tory scandal unfolds. Last time it was compromising photos of ‘Wee Willy Wragg’ and how he dropped his colleagues in it…this week it’s Mark Menzies and his misuse of campaign funds to release him from the clutches of some ‘bad people’…or some such nonsense. Whatever next? Can we please just call an election and be rid of these immoral, incompetent inadequates once and for all?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    It is indeed Tricky…as, back on topic, yet another Tory scandal unfolds. Last time it was compromising photos of ‘Wee Willy Wragg’ and how he dropped his colleagues in it…this week it’s Mark Menzies and his misuse of campaign funds to release him from the clutches of some ‘bad people’…or some such nonsense. Whatever next? Can we please just call an election and be rid of these immoral, incompetent inadequates once and for all?
    I QUITE AGREE.

But if you think it will all get better, then sadly you are wrong. They all piss in the same pot and have skeletons in the cupboard.
    Miss Rayner will be lucky to be around to see it for a start.
    Politics have never been this bad in this country.

Here's one for you, no matter what party is in power.
    I really wonder how deep this goes? When you find one rat, there are usually a lot more.
    The civil service does its best to not do what a government/public want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF78...=MahyarTousiTV

Here's one for you, no matter what party is in power.
    I really wonder how deep this goes? When you find one rat, there are usually a lot more.
    The civil service does its best to not do what a government/public want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF78...=MahyarTousiTV
    Wow…you’ve done it again! Having started an immigration thread and got all of three replies in eight days - two of which were you talking to yourself - you’ve introduced ‘immigration’ to a thread it doesn’t belong on…again! Obsessed doesn’t cover it…I give up.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 18-04-2024 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Wow…you’ve done it again! Having started an immigration thread and got all of three replies in eight days - two of which were you talking to yourself - you’ve introduced ‘immigration’ to a thread it doesn’t belong on…again! Obsessed doesn’t cover it…I give up.
    You fail to see that the topic is under the Tory watch. Sunak/ Truss / Johnson all promised to sort the Home office out.
    The civil service has become a law unto itself and now it seems , dipping itself into the pot traffickers profit from. You may not like the topic, but its right under your nose. LA LA LA LAAAAAAR NOT HAPPENING.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...of-information

I QUITE AGREE.

But if you think it will all get better, then sadly you are wrong. They all piss in the same pot and have skeletons in the cupboard.
    Miss Rayner will be lucky to be around to see it for a start.
    Politics have never been this bad in this country.
    From what I've been able to glean, she might have something like £1500 in unpaid taxes to answer for. Did she do it knowingly or has she merely made a mistake? I don't know the facts.

Compare that with the millions made by Mone via the, now known to be illegal, VIP lane. The millions made by Hancock's favourite pub landlord via the same channel. I'm not accusing Hancock of fiddling, of the monetary kind rather than kiddy, as I don't know the facts but is there anybody on here who doesn't think he may well have been rewarded by said landlord with rather more than a few beers?

You fail to see that the topic is under the Tory watch. Sunak/ Truss / Johnson all promised to sort the Home office out.
    The civil service has become a law unto itself and now it seems , dipping itself into the pot traffickers profit from. You may not like the topic, but its right under your nose. LA LA LA LAAAAAAR NOT HAPPENING.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...of-information
    Jeez, when will this idiot just ****off? I mean some staff in a large organisation are guilty of misconduct is apparently evidence of a larger conspiracy!!

No the civil service hasn't become a law unto itself, neither has the Police, the Judiciary, the prison Service but guess what its staffed by human beings and guess what some of them misbehave are corrupt commit criminal acts etc. etc. I'd be more worried if there were no disciplinary incidents, would suggest such matters were being ignored.

You really do damage your credibility every time you post this crap, well you would ahve if any credibility you might have had had not been completely removed by your inane postings.

Some of the **** you posted on ForestMad wasn't far short of criminal tbh, threats, sinister comments, not only are you clearly thick but obviously deranged and possibly dangerous, especially when combined with the fantasy world you live in.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Jeez, when will this idiot just ****off? I mean some staff in a large organisation are guilty of misconduct is apparently evidence of a larger conspiracy!!

No the civil service hasn't become a law unto itself, neither has the Police, the Judiciary, the prison Service but guess what its staffed by human beings and guess what some of them misbehave are corrupt commit criminal acts etc. etc. I'd be more worried if there were no disciplinary incidents, would suggest such matters were being ignored.

You really do damage your credibility every time you post this crap, well you would ahve if any credibility you might have had had not been completely removed by your inane postings.

Some of the **** you posted on ForestMad wasn't far short of criminal tbh, threats, sinister comments, not only are you clearly thick but obviously deranged and possibly dangerous, especially when combined with the fantasy world you live in.
    Yeah but you've got to love him for all that

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)