+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Careless Tories!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Ah! Good wiv numbers ain’t ya? The numerical equivalent of a taxi driver having ‘the knowledge’. Got any tips about ethical, relatively risk free investment?
    Ethical, risk free? Put it in a co-op bank current account! This has the advantage of also probably being free from yield and so you need have no qualms about making an exploitative return.

This does not constitute investment advice. Other ethical banks might be available.

Ah! Good wiv numbers ain’t ya? The numerical equivalent of a taxi driver having ‘the knowledge’. Got any tips about ethical, relatively risk free investment?
    Invest in social housing

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    This is true, and "the risk".... but if I'm dead I won't miss it and there's all the more for rA
    True, but I took the opposite view, enjoy my money whilst I'm fit enough to do so, mind you I'm not paying 45% tax!

It does rather look as if the Tory party are splitting themselves into different factions to their detriment just like Labour did. Of course all political parties are by necessity a coalition of usually similar but often quite disparate views. generally the Tory party have been quite good at keeping it together, one reason why they ahve been in power for so long. But with two conferences one seemingly espousing a return to the 1950's and the other embracing Trumpism, there is a distinct possibility of the party splitting into three separate groups.

Now Rees-Mogg basically admits that voter ID was an attempt to "gerrymander" an election result, except it backfired as it frightened away their older voters! Yet hardly any media cover this disgraceful state of affairs!!

Another one gone...as the big blonde buffoon calls it quits. Not his fault...of course.

I thought Nadine Dorries was a woman, rA?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I thought Nadine Dorries was a woman, rA?
    Lol...aye, seems she’s gone too, hadn’t realised...good riddance...and to Trump. Very careless...all three probably searching for their lost moral compasses...course they’re all victims of a ‘witch-hunt’.

Lol...aye, seems she’s gone too, hadn’t realised...good riddance...and to Trump. Very careless...all three probably searching for their lost moral compasses...course they’re all victims of a ‘witch-hunt’.
    The dim Dorries obviously found out that Johnson was ****ed and had resigned so resigned in solidarity, jeez she is an embarrassment fawning over the fat blonde liar!

So there we are, if your found to be following orders and arranging illegal parties, you can count on an honour from your boss!

Of course Johnson resigns with good grace and accepts he is a liar!! I thought these Brexit ****s wanted a return of parliamentary sovereignty? Oh no sorry only when it suits them, they actually don't want any focus on their behaviour the morally bankrupt incompetent ****ers! Good riddance.

The resignation honours is a farce, they should really limit it to PMs who have served for a minimum period of time, say 5 years.

Its not a great advert for UK politics that 3 of the main leaders from the last General Election have been booted out or resigned in the way they have.

Hopefully we get better in future.

Page 45 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)