+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Thank you Islay

Quote Originally Posted by Deebunked View Post
    I can read. Since Islays own posts referred to the emails he was writing most normal people would understand that these were included in your sweepingly pointless jibe at a guy who had recently resigned from his position.

The good thing about Islay is that he was never John Nelms lackey and happy to stand up for whatever he thought was right. You don't need to agree with him to be respectful of that.

As usual though you had to have a kick at him.

You come across as a bit sad and jealous of the man and his willingness to stand up and be counted.

I say well done Islay, expecting better standards for Dundee fans in sharp contrast to some peoples total fecklessness.

We refer you to our previous post about árseholes.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    We refer you to our previous post about árseholes.
    Using my own initiative I previously contacted Tommy Young to highlight that the club website stated that shirt sponsors received website accreditation which was not happening at that time.
    Eventually the shirt sponsors of each first team player are now listed in the Team section of the Club website.
    Unfortunately it has not been updated for this season (2022-23) as Dee4life are still listed as sponsoring Sean Byrne and Paul McGowan which they sponsored last season (2021-22).
    In my opinion the management of Dundee Football Club are missing a trick as in addition to advertising for sponsors of first team players they should also be advertising for sponsors of the management team which happens in other clubs.
    The Dundee FC youth players used to be available for sponsorship at a cost of £100 + VAT = £120 per player but that no longer appears to happen.
    In these difficult financial times the management of Dundee Football Club should be trying to use every financial income stream available to them including innovative ways to generate as much funding as possible each year.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Using my own initiative I previously contacted Tommy Young to highlight that the club website stated that shirt sponsors received website accreditation which was not happening at that time.
    Eventually the shirt sponsors of each first team player are now listed in the Team section of the Club website.
    Unfortunately it has not been updated for this season (2022-23) as Dee4life are still listed as sponsoring Sean Byrne and Paul McGowan which they sponsored last season (2021-22).
    In my opinion the management of Dundee Football Club are missing a trick as in addition to advertising for sponsors of first team players they should also be advertising for sponsors of the management team which happens in other clubs.
    The Dundee FC youth players used to be available for sponsorship at a cost of £100 + VAT = £120 per player but that no longer appears to happen.
    In these difficult financial times the management of Dundee Football Club should be trying to use every financial income stream available to them including innovative ways to generate as much funding as possible each year.
    My supporters club sponsors a couple of youth players.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    My supporters club sponsors a couple of youth players.
    The club do not advertise it on their website.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)