+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Koch- what now

Koch- what now

Gone for the Forest game. Grim, since Wober and him looked so good in central defense.

Hoping it's Wober and Strujik at Center but suspect it will be Llorente and Wober. we are so hosed.

Even thought about Wober and Strujik with Harrison at LB but Just can't see that kind of creativity from Ted. I'd rather see the speed with Drameh at LB than another debilitating effort with Llorente at CB

we are going to have to score 3 to win this one.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Gone for the Forest game. Grim, since Wober and him looked so good in central defense.

Hoping it's Wober and Strujik at Center but suspect it will be Llorente and Wober. we are so hosed.

Even thought about Wober and Strujik with Harrison at LB but Just can't see that kind of creativity from Ted. I'd rather see the speed with Drameh at LB than another debilitating effort with Llorente at CB

we are going to have to score 3 to win this one.
    Please not Ayling at CB.

Suspect he will play wober and cooper together. Harrison at LB would be interesting (in a potentially good way).

No Koch not good.

Harrison shouldn't be LB. We need his creativity and balance going forward. We need a LB at LB !!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer999 View Post
    Harrison shouldn't be LB. We need his creativity and balance going forward. We need a LB at LB !!
    What creativity? He most recent attribute seems to be slowing down any quick break or promising attack.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    What creativity? He most recent attribute seems to be slowing down any quick break or promising attack.
    Lol exactly what I was thinking. Talk that Arsenal want him what a joke

If you two think Harrison doesn't create anything I'm not sure what to say. Given he plays in a side not the best in the league.
    He's not always been great I'll give you that. But saying he should be LB and creates nothing is odd. Anyway MOT

He has moments where he is great but lots of others where it seems his football brain has become frozen

We may be expecting too much from Harrison.
    If we were getting what we are expecting, then he would still be at chitty.

Struijk and Wober with Firpo at left back or Llorente and Wober with Struijk at left back..............

Honestly ****ing baffles me how we haven't prioritised an actual left back as a signing

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)