+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Aberdeen v rangers derby

The Aberdeen v rangers derby

I know many in your fine city believe a game against the rangers is a derby, but this thread is actually about the Cove Teds!
    Soccerbase says there’s not been an official match between the sides, well one of them is surely looking like it will happen sooner rather than later. Perhaps not this season as both sides (unfortunately ) are no longer in the Scottish cup.
    Do you see this becoming a fierce rivalry? Many ‘Deen fans probably hate any club with rangers in their name, so it could develop into a really tasty championship fixture!

Fück off

Seriously dd, that could be a decent wee derby match. I’d go along to cheer on wur fellow ranger. I guess quite a few cove fans are/were probably also following afc too but may find themself having to choose a club.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Seriously dd, that could be a decent wee derby match. I’d go along to cheer on wur fellow ranger. I guess quite a few cove fans are/were probably also following afc too but may find themself having to choose a club.
    Are you still here? F off

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    I know many in your fine city believe a game against the rangers is a derby, but this thread is actually about the Cove Teds!
    Soccerbase says there’s not been an official match between the sides, well one of them is surely looking like it will happen sooner rather than later. Perhaps not this season as both sides (unfortunately ) are no longer in the Scottish cup.
    Do you see this becoming a fierce rivalry? Many ‘Deen fans probably hate any club with rangers in their name, so it could develop into a really tasty championship fixture!
    Your club died of shame in 2012 please remember that fact
    RIP scum

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Your club died of shame in 2012 please remember that fact
    RIP scum
    Yep! And if that clown and his 'peepul" had put as much effort into saving his club as he puts into being an *rse they wouldn't have need to invoke Baron Samedi to raise the ZombieHun.

I saw a great game back in the 80’s at Pittodrie which resulted in a song about a Rangers player and cement. Can’t remember the exact words. Players were snapping into tackles that day and I seem to recall someone snapped out of one. Great, great days! .

Sister on the rag again inbred?

On the rare occasion this hun takes a bath, you just know he shares the water with his dad

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    On the rare occasion this hun takes a bath, you just know he shares the water with his dad, but that's OK because they are actually half brothers
    fify

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast