+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anthony Gordon

Problem with Chelsea is that they always have a lot of discontented players of all ages , due to their grab the player now at all costs attitude, not getting game time and therefor not progressing their careers.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Problem with Chelsea is that they always have a lot of discontented players of all ages , due to their grab the player now at all costs attitude, not getting game time and therefor not progressing their careers.
    Unhappy but holding cash value. Once they are sold on Chelsea make profit

He's missed training for the third day running according to the BBC

Quote Originally Posted by Alberts__Lob View Post
    Looks like he’s not happy with his price tag?

Quote Originally Posted by Alberts__Lob View Post
    Fking hate when players do that. Making a fortune kicking the ball and have zero respect and loyalty for an employer.
    I hope our management takes notice and make proper conclusions

Quote Originally Posted by Marat18 View Post
    Fking hate when players do that. Making a fortune kicking the ball and have zero respect and loyalty for an employer.
    I hope our management takes notice and make proper conclusions
    Fair point but to be honest if i was Gordon i'd probably be doing everything i could to escape Everton F.C. too. They're heading for the Championship and it must be appealing to play for Eddie Howe and a team that could be playing in the Champions League next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Unhappy but holding cash value. Once they are sold on Chelsea make profit
    It's OK they will be loaned out all over Europe for 5 years before being sold. Without playing a game for Chelsea.

Gordon has a bit of an attitude and aggression,I think you need that to win trophies...

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Gordon has a bit of an attitude and aggression,I think you need that to win trophies...
    He is also excellent at diving, so could go in goal in an emergency.

Anything by north of 30M is to high for him, had a good half of a season and that’s it… the Toffee’s will see it’s us and be thinking they can get at least the 60M Chelsea offered… so hope the club is prepared to play hardball and move on if the club are being daft.

Not a fan of his antics, he’s a Everton supporter and his family are too, if he’ll throw his dummy out the pram there, what will he do here?

Only thing I can think to maybe explain it, he saw the deal to Chelsea knocked back for an OTT fee… so he might have been disillusioned at that, and is trying (unwisely) to force a move through now because of that.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)