Just having a flick through. All I want to say about everything is that this season is a total anomaly. One of my best buds is a Wrexham fan and he believes it will go down to the wire. I hope it doesn't.

There's every chance that both teams will finish plus 100 points and one of us will go up automatically which seems completely ridiculous, but is likely to happen.

Wrexham are favourites, without a doubt. So I dont think it's a 'missed opportunity ' if we don't go up automatically.

Somebody alluded to the fact that if we end up in the playoffs, we may face a team with 30 points less. Yes, we may, but what we need to do is absolutely crush them and show them why we finished on 100 plus points instead of thinking 'that's not fair'. Southend are my biggest concern. Very 'streetwise' a la Grimsby last season.

Anyway. Let's settle down. Wrexham are clearly favourites and we are going toe to toe with them in one of the best seasons we have all witnessed in a long while.

Lets enjoy it and see what happens. If it's playoffs, it's playoffs...we'll just have to deal with it.

As a great mind once said..

"FEEL THE FORCE LUKE"

Amen.