+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: bdb

bdb

Hi. Would be nice to meet up pre match but with me always likely to decide on Saturday morning that I don't want to drive plus I understand that spending more than 2.5 hours in Rochdale may lead to hair growth on ones palms better not to arrange anything. Get yersen to the match you miserable bygger

That was not a gentle let down.. well & truly blown out 😀😀

We have a standard retort to I wanna go home.. et al… Rochdales a ***hole”…

We already know… we have to live here, you get to go home…

Got into many a debate about this on our forum… went home & away for many, many years as a family (within reason say Torquay away on a Tues night as work / kids at school etc as an example). We were season ticket holders until Covid the during we died as a League 1 team… went to the first match of this season full of hopes & dreams… by half time had seen enough.. my boy said let’s stay… hmmm ok… by 80 mins.. u seen enough now?.. yes Dad let’s go… bumped into Kel on the way out else I would have been straight up to the Black Dog 😀… not been since & no intentions to until things improve and despite letting a few go including loans…. Nothing incoming… you go on our board for my prediction league… just look at the mood / comments on there. Ours has many posters & is a lot busier than this one, match threads can run into pages (a lot more posts per page than this platform does but nice to see some people migrating from the other board that have scared Frank off &#128512….

I fear and believe we are doomed this season so unless we draw you in a cup match one day… maybe the last chance..

If you do go.. stay safe mate 👍

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-fans-26048335

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)