+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: FGR have had enough

It’s been stated so many times on here that Grimsby were the better team, mainly because people wanted to use it to blame IB’s departure.
    The stats show the game for what it was. I finely balanced game with equal chances to win.
    For a reason I’ll never understand, we decided to foul their player when he was facing away from our goal and going nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    It’s been stated so many times on here that Grimsby were the better team, mainly because people wanted to use it to blame IB’s departure.
    The stats show the game for what it was. I finely balanced game with equal chances to win.
    For a reason I’ll never understand, we decided to foul their player when he was facing away from our goal and going nowhere.
    Not only that the massive slice of luck Grimsby received, helped propel them forward in the games against Wrexham and Solihull

They must have thought if when we have totally lost, and still somehow ending up winning against county, we can do it against Wrexham an Solihull. BELIEF is a fantastic quality that can help you go further than you would have done

If i had been a Grimsby player, i would have brought lottery tickets as soon as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Grimsby were not the better team, they finished below us in the league, was behind in the actual play off game, where they had a massive slice of luck, with there goal keeper coming forward, and who does it fall to ?? Then again their winner being offside
    As for Wrexham we do not know if we would or would not have won there , quite possible we could if Grimsby did
    I agree - all I was doing was repeating what I was told when I posted that we were 15 seconds from beating Grimsby!

Interesting to see David Davis arrive at Solihull on loan from FGR. Wonder if there's an ex-Notts managers link there (assuming the discussion started before IB's sacking)?

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Spotted on twitter

FGR manager durhampie is making a shock move to take Lee Hughes on loan – and put the striker back in League One.
    Is it too late,and I know this is going to ruffle a few feathers,to propose the nomination of Alan Hardy as 'member at large' on the board of the new entity ?

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    Is it too late,and I know this is going to ruffle a few feathers,to propose the nomination of Alan Hardy as 'member at large' on the board of the new entity ?
    Not that large.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Not that large.
    A junior member?

FGR have appointed David Horseman as manager, no previous experience other than coaching roles/B team.

Been listening to talkSport, Simon Jordan is on holiday but Matterface and co are really laying into Dale Vince, accusing him of doing a publicity stunt over the female appointment, Gabriel Agbonlahor accused Vince of being "an attention seeking moron". They're asking FGR fans to ring in to defend him after saying it's not a real football club and more of a vehicle for Vince to promote his causes.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    FGR have appointed David Horseman as manager, no previous experience other than coaching roles/B team.
    If they don't resort to hoofball, they should be a stable midtable team. Hopefully we'll be able to beat them at a canter and gain two promotions on the trot.

They probably shouldn't have fired IB.

Unless Horseman turns out to be the cavalry charge they need.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast