+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: FGR have had enough

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    FGR have appointed David Horseman as manager, no previous experience other than coaching roles/B team.

Been listening to talkSport, Simon Jordan is on holiday but Matterface and co are really laying into Dale Vince, accusing him of doing a publicity stunt over the female appointment, Gabriel Agbonlahor accused Vince of being "an attention seeking moron". They're asking FGR fans to ring in to defend him after saying it's not a real football club and more of a vehicle for Vince to promote his causes.
    Did she even want/apply for the permanent manager role?

Quote Originally Posted by caj85 View Post
    Did she even want/apply for the permanent manager role?
    She seemed to enjoy the attention of the announcing of her as interim manager? I mean, that for a start should have set off alarm bells, usually the interim management team is tacked onto the bottom of the statement announcing the sacking/leaving of the previous manager

I don't usually come on here to trot out lame puns, but maybe FGR should have had a gallup poll to see if their fans wanted Eric Canter-na to be their mane man. I imagine the next man chosen to take the reins, won't be in charge furlong, before he gets the hoof. I certainly wouldn't like to be saddled with the job of managing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    I don't usually come on here to trot out lame puns,
    Quite right - that's my job.
    Anyway,you only wrote that to stirrup some controversy.

Every darts game in the FGR social club is preceded by the cry, 'It's jockey at the oche.'

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    I don't usually come on here to trot out lame puns, but maybe FGR should have had a gallup poll to see if their fans wanted Eric Canter-na to be their mane man. I imagine the next man chosen to take the reins, won't be in charge furlong, before he gets the hoof. I certainly wouldn't like to be saddled with the job of managing them.
    pure quality!

They have a new sponser as well...

Name:  egotricity.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  59.3 KB

This guy makes Alan Hardy seem semi sane 🤔

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789