+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Was looking

Was looking

At the metre sticky tape on floor at airport......how ****ing long did it take them to do that, surely the most pointless exercise in the history of humanity.

Completely ignored now but kept as a reminder that next scamdemic is in the ****ing post.

Forgot about my passionate hatred of travelling, if they ever invent that machine that they had in star trek beaming you up down and everywhere I'd be 1st in the queue.

I came back from Jamaica last week we were 10 mins fae landing at Manchester and they shut the runways due to snow and they diverted us to Gatwick, sat on the runway at Gatwick for 3 hrs till they cleared Manchester then flew us to Manchester. ****ing nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    At the metre sticky tape on floor at airport......how ****ing long did it take them to do that, surely the most pointless exercise in the history of humanity.

Completely ignored now but kept as a reminder that next scamdemic is in the ****ing post.

Forgot about my passionate hatred of travelling, if they ever invent that machine that they had in star trek beaming you up down and everywhere I'd be 1st in the queue.
    Argyll and Bute Council still have warning signs attached to the 30mph road signs on Islay reminding people to remain physically distant from each other and to keep washing their hands to remain safe.
    These warning signs were installed in August 2020 and the Argyll and Bute Council bosses have probably forgotten to tell their staff to remove them.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Argyll and Bute Council still have warning signs attached to the 30mph road signs on Islay reminding people to remain physically distant from each other and to keep washing their hands to remain safe.
    These warning signs were installed in August 2020 and the Argyll and Bute Council bosses have probably forgotten to tell their staff to remove them.
    Or they're saving money and effort by leaving them in situ pending what RRoS has called the next scamdemic? Excellent decision if so.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Or they're saving money and effort by leaving them in situ pending what RRoS has called the next scamdemic? Excellent decision if so.
    Far more likely to be incompetence by the management of Argyll and Bute Council.

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    I came back from Jamaica last week we were 10 mins fae landing at Manchester and they shut the runways due to snow and they diverted us to Gatwick, sat on the runway at Gatwick for 3 hrs till they cleared Manchester then flew us to Manchester. ****ing nightmare.
    That might have ended it for me, I wuda screamed and screamed and screamed

That might have ended it for me, I wuda screamed and screamed and screamed
    Ach a bit of a pisser but the 600 euros each sweetener softens the blow.

Ach a bit of a pisser but the 600 euros each sweetener softens the blow.
    Would help but honestly I might have done what those folk sitting next to that guy striker on aeroplane and just ended it

I'm not the most patient man around folk.

True story about how my flying intolerance and general irritability with folk can get me bother.

Flight out 4 hours 45, ......3 hours 50 into flight, managed to ignore the incredibly loud weegie 2 rows behind, managed not to get upset after cabin crew running out of change on trolley by row 5, managed to ignore the two dad's who insisted on cradling their bairns at front of the cabin so they get on dad of the ****ing year shortlist, ignored some auld wifey doing what looked like a yoga routine in aisle whilst complaining loudly about her back and even managed the woman next to me drumming her fingers on pull down tray while listening to overly loud ****e music on phone.

But.......guy in front spills a wee bit of water on himself, stands up and starts flapping wildly at breeks for about 20 secs, stops then starts again, wee bits of water splash in my general direction.......I'm tensing up and about to say " ffs mate that's some Kerry on yer having sit Doon ".......but Mrs sunshine senses the angst and grips my arm ......so I don't say it .......but I was a nano second from saying it.

Get AFF plane and he's in front of me.......has he not got a major disability so he wasn't really flapping about......it was his disability.

Think if I had a said it I wuda got booed AFF plane.

I am intolerant.

Would help but honestly I might have done what those folk sitting next to that guy striker on aeroplane and just ended it

I'm not the most patient man around folk.

True story about how my flying intolerance and general irritability with folk can get me bother.

Flight out 4 hours 45, ......3 hours 50 into flight, managed to ignore the incredibly loud weegie 2 rows behind, managed not to get upset after cabin crew running out of change on trolley by row 5, managed to ignore the two dad's who insisted on cradling their bairns at front of the cabin so they get on dad of the ****ing year shortlist, ignored some auld wifey doing what looked like a yoga routine in aisle whilst complaining loudly about her back and even managed the woman next to me drumming her fingers on pull down tray while listening to overly loud ****e music on phone.

But.......guy in front spills a wee bit of water on himself, stands up and starts flapping wildly at breeks for about 20 secs, stops then starts again, wee bits of water splash in my general direction.......I'm tensing up and about to say " ffs mate that's some Kerry on yer having sit Doon ".......but Mrs sunshine senses the angst and grips my arm ......so I don't say it .......but I was a nano second from saying it.

Get AFF plane and he's in front of me.......has he not got a major disability so he wasn't really flapping about......it was his disability.

Think if I had a said it I wuda got booed AFF plane.

I am intolerant.
    Ach that's tame I'm a lot worse than that. I take it you've no heard about the changes coming this year to flights? You will no longer have to put anything on flight mode in a plane from June 30th and will have access to calls as well as "data-heavy apps" So you'll now have Senga next to you face timing the wains in Govan for 4 1/2 hrs.

Ach that's tame I'm a lot worse than that. I take it you've no heard about the changes coming this year to flights? You will no longer have to put anything on flight mode in a plane from June 30th and will have access to calls as well as "data-heavy apps" So you'll now have Senga next to you face timing the wains in Govan for 4 1/2 hrs.
    No I didn't know 🙄

Can you explain why you wud put something in an overhead locker when you need access to it half a dozen times a flight.

How you can forget what overhead locker you have used and have to open 4 or 5 before you find your stuff.

If you have to go into overhead locker make sure your t shirt, jumper, cardy, coat covers your flab or pierced bellow button which will roughly be in my eyeline.

Don't touch me if you want out, I'm not deaf I don't need poked on upper arm.

And air staffs tattoos, just **** off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)