+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Hancock for BT.

Matt Hancock for BT.

Trigger Warning. Anyone like Alfie, bored witless by the interminable political drivel spouted by me and BT, please stop reading now. I am sure there are far better uses for your time.

I was a bit perplexed last week mon ami, with your response to the attempts to shut Andrew Bridgen down. We're both on the same side on vaccines, Bridgen is on our our side as well, yet you enthusiastically joined in with the likes of Hancock and Sunak in the latest attempt to shut down any debate on vaccine harms.

Seems to me you look at the political scene entirely through the prism of Left/Right, Labour/Tory, while I think this is now no more than a sideshow, bread and circuses, meant to distract from what's really going on. In this context, you saw another hapless Tory, Bridgen, heave into view and turned the heavy artillery on him. I just saw it as a sideshow meant to distract.

Daniel Miller gives his take on it, which co-incides with mine, but he explains it far more eloquently than I could. Let me know what you think.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/...dity-and-lies/

I always read them Sinky,it makes me laugh to see the banter you have with BT,it's just not worth me commenting as I know nothing about them.
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A BIT LIKE YOU TWO.🤣👍

Crikey sinkov, I'd need to sit down and write a well researched essay to really get to grips with all that Mr Miller scribes.

I knew you had got the wrong end of the stick so to make this response short I will offer you the following brief paragraphs.

Matt Hancock is in my own opinion a deplorable wretch of a human being. He is indubitably a self-centred, arrogant tw@t who almost certainly suffers from The Dunning-Kruger effect or perhaps even worse the Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

The vaccine roll-out was madness, it was all about control and coercion and never about medical benefits nor immunity from an unknown virus, bit I have already posted that a zillion times before.

You took the huff because in your opinion you thought that somehow I was defending Hancock and the mad as hatters vaxxers.

I would rather swap my seasons tickets and go to Ewood every week. (Just kidding, but you must get the drift).

Andrew Brigden is another useless Tory politician and self-confessed businessman who has served as Member of Parliament for North West Leicestershire since 2010. He is to put it mildly yet another Tory ratbag who I have absolutely no time for.

He was one of the main Tory head bangers who was calling Jeremy Corbyn anti-Semitic and I have a long memory on such matters.

He is accused of breaching lobbying laws and why did the eejit have to mention the Holocaust? It was crass stupidity but then again he is in my opinion a crassly stupid person.

I will hold my hand up and admit it became all about anti-Semitism for me and just another excuse to malign and jump all over yet another bad apple in the Tory barrel.

I have made my stance quite clear on the stupidity of the vaccine rollout of which the consequences are now crippling this country.

Starmer, Sunak, Hancock, Johnson and Hunt can not be separated by a fag paper and are all equally culpable for the legacy of Covid vaccine mismanagement in my opinion. But what has that to do with the Holocaust?

6 million Jews were exterminated by the Nazis, and why Brigden had to repeat the wanderings of some obscure Israeli I have no idea, but he must have known a $hitstorm would come his way.

Anyway Rishi has seen him off good and proper and good riddance to the thrice vaccinated hypocrite, I hope his parliamentary "career" has now been flushed straight down the crapper - for good.

I hope this clears up the storm in a teacup and move on to something more serious - like immigration.

Not read any of this thread but I need to chip in. I can't believe BT is a fan of Hancock. Should be and hopefully will be locked up one day

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    Not read any of this thread but I need to chip in. I can't believe BT is a fan of Hancock. Should be and hopefully will be locked up one day
    I'm not a fan of Hancock U_G, as usual sinkov either miss read the post or misinterpreted them deliberately to cause a bit of mischief.

And don't you f*cking start or else!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm not a fan of Hancock U_G, as usual sinkov either miss read the post or misinterpreted them deliberately to cause a bit of mischief.

And don't you f*cking start or else!
    LOL sorry, was just messing couldnt resist

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    LOL sorry, was just messing couldnt resist
    That's alright then.

Seems like Hancock was verbally abused on the tube today..

It's as I thought BT, you see it all through a Tory/Labour, Right/Left prism and you have no intention of changing your viewpoint. If you're not prepared to rise above it and take in the bigger picture, I cannot take your views too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Seems like Hancock was verbally abused on the tube today..
    Seen that Alfie, I'm surprised no one has tw@tted him good and proper yet, verbal abuse is the least the **** deserves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)