+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Matchday Thread: Rams v Morecambe

Have a great time!
    Not ready to consider the Morcombe game yet, will see how we come out of Monday first...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Marrakesh, thx for asking. Fingers crossed I can see the match on monday eve, I have the strangest set up on my iphone, I can receive all UK streaming services when I'm overseas as if I have a VPN, but I DON'T have a VPN, I even asked my carrier about it and they have no idea why. Lucky me I guess (unless we get beaten!)
    Enjoy, Morocco is on our list to do just never go round to it.

That is odd with your phone. You didn't buy it off a dodgy seller on ebay did you? It should just be IP but maybe if it was made for the american market or something there is some identifier? I dunno im not that technical tbf.

Enjoy anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post

That is odd with your phone. You didn't buy it off a dodgy seller on ebay did you? It should just be IP but maybe if it was made for the american market or something there is some identifier? I dunno im not that technical tbf.

Enjoy anyway.
    Lol at actually buying a phone, Nth hand after being passed through the hands of many family members, although they didn’t fiddle with it either

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post

Enjoy anyway.
    As you asked, Morroco (or at least Marrakesh) is great, lovely people, looking over the square in baking sun and, appealling to my sense of the perverse, Charles and Eddies Would I Lie To You, on the bar stereo done in a cod reggae style, very cosmopolitan

Possible team

Wildsmith
    Rooney Davies Foz Roberts (I'd play Foz and Cash in the centre)
    Hourihane Smith
    NML Knight Barks
    Didzy if fit otherwise Collo

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Possible team

Wildsmith
    Rooney Davies Foz Roberts (I'd play Foz and Cash in the centre)
    Hourihane Smith
    NML Knight Barks
    Didzy if fit otherwise Collo
    Why would you move Smith from a position he’s done well in? Why not make Rooney adapt? Serious q, as stated before my tactical aptitude ends at kickabout 5 a side

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Why would you move Smith from a position he’s done well in? Why not make Rooney adapt? Serious q, as stated before my tactical aptitude ends at kickabout 5 a side
    Horses for courses, basically, AF. Smith HAS done well at RB, as did Knight before him. Knighty is back in his usual role and that is, IMO, benefitting the team a lot. Smith is a DM and will, hopefully, flourish back there in the same way Knighty has as an AM.

Jake Rooney IS a defender. RB or CH who could play DM but would need to ADAPT. IMO it's always better to play people in their "proper" role than play people out of position.

Will suggest a solid 2-0 victory... If Didzy is fit, then 3-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramshank72 View Post
    Will suggest a solid 2-0 victory... If Didzy is fit, then 3-0.
    A lot will depend on that. Morecambe are on a good run...bit like Bristol Rovers earlier in the season. We put them to the sword, hopefully we can forget all about Monday and do the same to Morecambe. 2-1 without Didzy. More comfortable with him.

Looking at Morecambe's results, both recent and season long, they have a very good home record.... and a poor away record. At theirs we did everything but score. Come Saturday we'll put that right.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)