+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barton & his Thomas comments

Barton & his Thomas comments

I know it is early days but when Thomas left Bristol to join us Joey gave him a parting blast , blaming him for a goal a game despite playing him regularly , well so far he has played 2 games for which we have won both & in neither game did he cost us a goal , in fact he scored a ***** goal for us at Oxford so I would say it is early days but he has got off to a good start but what of Rovers since he left ? well they have only played one game , a game which they managed to ship 5 goals , one has to feel sorry for Barton because on this occasion he cannot blame Thomas for giving any goals away , the man has no class what so ever .

It’s what most of us would expect from Barton and I’m not using my words on here to express my thoughts on that bloke.

Across to West Yorkshire two of the Terrier's high profile figures going public against our recent signing Jon Russell troubles me even more.
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 03-02-2023 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    I know it is early days but when Thomas left Bristol to join us Joey gave him a parting blast , blaming him for a goal a game despite playing him regularly , well so far he has played 2 games for which we have won both & in neither game did he cost us a goal , in fact he scored a ***** goal for us at Oxford so I would say it is early days but he has got off to a good start but what of Rovers since he left ? well they have only played one game , a game which they managed to ship 5 goals , one has to feel sorry for Barton because on this occasion he cannot blame Thomas for giving any goals away , the man has no class what so ever .
    He does have class Shads, hes third class at best.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    It’s what most of us would expect from Barton and I’m not using my words on here to express my thoughts on that bloke.

Across to West Yorkshire two of the Terrier's high profile figures going public against our recent signing Jon Russell troubles me even more.
    It depends who you listen to, I have had very good reports him from a terrior friend of mine but to be honest I try to never pre judge a player & give him time & I have previous for getting it wrong , I saw Ronnie Glavin for the first time away at West Ham in the league cup , I immediately declared him to be over weight & a waste of brass, got that wrong !!!! Since I have grown older & hopefully a bit wiser I try to reserve my judgement.

Personally I feel sorry for Barton because I wouldn't want to be him !

It depends who you listen to, I have had very good reports him from a terrior friend of mine but to be honest I try to never pre judge a player & give him time & I have previous for getting it wrong , I saw Ronnie Glavin for the first time away at West Ham in the league cup , I immediately declared him to be over weight & a waste of brass, got that wrong !!!! Since I have grown older & hopefully a bit wiser I try to reserve my judgement.
    I be no problem with the signing of Russell it’s the two that’s tried to publicly assassinate the lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Personally I feel sorry for Barton because I wouldn't want to be him !
    Utter bell end

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Utter bell end
    And the rest lol

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    I be no problem with the signing of Russell it’s the two that’s tried to publicly assassinate the lad.
    Sour grapes maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Sour grapes maybe?
    I’d say so Brian.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast