+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our Style Explained

Our Style Explained

Thought this was worth posting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbOnZ3jD69s

Interesting!

Saw that earlier today UG, fair do's to the lad, he has us sussed out better than I do, impressive for a Norwich fan.

Thamks for that UG, we all knew the similarities between us and City but that vid confirms it. Quite informative,

"Burnley... The Man City of the Championship".... Says it all really....

Jack Cork was on SKY saying how he has learned to play in a style the "elite" teams play like.

I was surprised to be honest since he has played at Chelsea, Swansea and Southampton.

I watched the last twenty minutes of the pre-recorded WBA game and you don't realise until you look for it how hard they press and the speed in which they switch the ball.

The Baggies were almost locked in their own half during that time.

I knew we had won because I was at the match, but on SKY we really did look like a really good EPL outfit.

Beyer says we can only get better.

FA Cup anyone?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)