+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sack the board

Sack the board

After the hierarchy at our club’s decision to stand by Jim Goodwin I post this topic for discussion.

I hadn’t realised Stewart Milne was still top dog at Aberdeen FC and Dave Cormack had to go to get permission to make a decision. A real insight to the shambes that is the Aberdeen board.

SACK THE BOARD!!

Sack the (Football monitoring) Board

We can't sack the board.

Make things so uncomfortable for them that they are forced to go, but we can't sack them.

I'm more worried in that Milne and that dottled auld cun t Broom are still involved in footballing decisions, but explains a lot.

I never even knew Broon was still at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The 4 of them need hounded out the club.

We didn’t have a footballing monitoring board until this evening. Not impressed with them so far.

I bet you Gunn was surprised he was on one

Nothing will ever change with this ****ing cursed club when we have a dunce sĥit bag cŭnt like cormsck pulling the strings of his puppets!! After the worst result in our 120 year history then we fans are all blanked & ignored with the blanket of silence from the colgate conman then to get this **** after 48 hours.

****ing inexcusable.

Absolutely - just for the name alone.

Who'd have thought that a decision involving Milne would be so catastrophically, wholeheartedly stupid and wrong.

Had I known he was still so heavily involved, I'd have bet on Goodwin staying cause he's never got anything right in his entire time at AFC.

And I'm not excusing Cormack. He owns this one. He kept Milne around too.

Cormack will never live this one down. Beginning of the end for him too...

It’s not really nothing new is it.

It’s the worst result in our history but there have been numerous results in wiggys tenure that justified instant dismissals and he never once did it.

McGhee losing 9-0,Calderwood losing the QOS semifinal,Skovdhal losing to Livingston 6-1 at home etc.

I realised a long time ago that the Aberdeen board don’t give a fvck about the fans, they are only interested in getting our money.

Cormack is no different,it’s his club and he just proved it tonight.

We didn’t have a footballing monitoring board until this evening. Not impressed with them so far.

I bet you Gunn was surprised he was on one
    I would put money on it being Gunn that came up with the phrase.

Can’t sack the Board, regrettably, but I’d you’re all bored of this continuing malaise after 30 years, and more, of being between abysmal and mediocre then boycott the games - the fans have been treated with complete contempt, to be frank. I’ve had enough and won’t be back anytime soon as the Club is regressing and has been in freefall for decades. Embarrassing and shambolic!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast