+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sack the board

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    I’d take a minority share too if I can be Manager with the final say on all football matters and if I can work from home when it’s cold and windy. I don’t have any Managerial experience but I have lots of strong views on AFC, like most others. I’d need an Assistant though to cover for me when I can’t make the matches or when the weather is inclement. And I’d want free tickets for all family and friends. Dave?

PS - and a Company Mercedes.
    Done !! as a share holder I grant your/you're/ur/ request. Re you're assistant Nae Mair Neeps is your huckleberry,

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    I have a 100 shares in Aberdeen Football Club, I demand a say !!!
    I will buy them off you

A good price as we are at a low point at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Done !! as a share holder I grant your/you're/ur/ request. Re you're assistant Nae Mair Neeps is your huckleberry,
    Sounds good. If we miss a game it’s either cold and windy or we’ll have been overindulging on his home made 🍷 on Friday nights. I’ll collect the Merc next week.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Good lad, Reynolds. Speaks sense.

It’s just a pity that his post-Dons career has seen him plummet to playing for such a couple of weasel clubs.
    We let him go! Who can blame him for joining the jutes. Least it wasn't the huns.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Who can blame him for joining the jutes.
    Me.

I did so yesterday. I assumed that that statement was the basis for your response.

Horrible nasty fûckers whose pretendy fans assault our players.

We let him go to that Lego midden on loan, so one might have thought that he’d have picked up the stinkiness and decay of the place before committing to them? He’s a pretty intelligent guy, after all, with his post-career technical ambitions, but signing for the fishing village idiots on the south of the city has thrown that a bit into doubt too. Quite articulate, though, and a good centre back for us. Great winner at Rugby Park in 15-16, and did he not score the winning penalty in the shoot-out en route to the League Cup final in 2013-14?. Top ginge too.

He deserves better.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Me.

I did so yesterday. I assumed that that statement was the basis for your response.

Horrible nasty fûckers whose pretendy fans assault our players.

We let him go to that Lego midden on loan, so one might have thought that he’d have picked up the stinkiness and decay of the place before committing to them? He’s a pretty intelligent guy, after all, with his post-career technical ambitions, but signing for the fishing village idiots on the south of the city has thrown that a bit into doubt too. Quite articulate, though, and a good centre back for us. Great winner at Rugby Park in 15-16, and did he not score the winning penalty in the shoot-out en route to the League Cup final in 2013-14?. Top ginge too.

He deserves better.
    He needed a job min fs. Wish fans would realise fitba players are employees and not afc fitba fans.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234