+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Hibs V Aberdeen

It all began in atlanta the players trust was broken etc, look if that is not the case and the players continue to serve up insipid **** then I'd tear up at least 6/7 players contracts & loans.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    6-0? Pfffft we'll overturn that in the return leg.

In other news, I see Jeremiah got his tap room done in pre match along with the Iona.
    More fight off the park than on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I'm sure they care, at least most of them will, but we will never know what went on between them and Goodwin.
    I know nothing about what goes on at the club internally, but I am convinced there was a major breakdown of trust between manager and players.
    We all will have worked for a manager we cannot stand and sure it happens a lot in football.
    If it was something to do with a falling out with Goodwin, we should see an improvement on Wednesday night and I hope we do.
    The only way we move forward is by winning games and I am sure any players coming the ***t will soon be out the door.
    The problem with that is it’s not just Goodwin though is it.

The rumours this time 2 years ago was that the players stopped playing for McInnes,Stephen Glass came in and there wasn’t much of reaction.

Then last season we went on that 2 month winless run and Cormack claimed the players asked him not to sack Glass.We managed to win a few games then it turned back to the same pish and Glass got sacked.Again there wasn’t really any reaction when Goodwin came in.

To be honest I think it started to go downhill once Cormack took over in 2019,not sure what goes on behind the scenes but something is not quite right at the club and I doubt it’s just all down to the managers.

Let’s see where we are this time next year,we could easily looking for a 5th manager in 3 years.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415