+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs V Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    It’s on Alba at 6pm - I’ll maybe tune in but will be watching with the sound off as Gaelic is as intelligible to me as Goodwin’s tactics and team choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    No offence intended, just can’t understand it, that’s the long and short of it, “unintelligible” as I say. You’d understand me though, I’m sure, if I spoke to you, despite being a Sheltie! None taken.
    I was only messing. I only really know the rude words in Gaelic myself, which would have been handy for the Alba commentary team tonight

Just listened to Cormack on the radio nearly in floods of tears.

I’m sure he has the clubs best interests at heart,I doubt many people think he is an evil cvnt who is trying to ruin us.

But the fact is he doesn’t have a clue about how to run a football club,Stewart Milne doesn’t either which is why we have been horrendous for pretty much 30 years.

Cormack needs to take a step back,get rid of Steven Gunn and get in a director of football who actually knows what he is doing to run the club.

The laughing stock of world football. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Just listened to Cormack on the radio nearly in floods of tears.

I’m sure he has the clubs best interests at heart,I doubt many people think he is an evil cvnt who is trying to ruin us.

But the fact is he doesn’t have a clue about how to run a football club,Stewart Milne doesn’t either which is why we have been horrendous for pretty much 30 years.

Cormack needs to take a step back,get rid of Steven Gunn and get in a director of football who actually knows what he is doing to run the club.
    Not the first successful businessman to look out of his depth at the helm of a football club. Good shout with bringing in a competent director of football. Has Dave got the humility to admit he effectively can’t run the show, has made errors and bring someone in?

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    I take it you are aware of the current positions in the league. A different set of standards I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    I take it you are aware of the current positions in the league. A different set of standards I guess.
    https://www.gov.scot/publications/mo...site-licences/

Those are his standards.

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    And yet, never relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Right.

Send all the loan players back.

If they don't want to sign for Aberdeen then get them to fück.
    Totally agree DD thank God we didn't waste any money on Scales

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney77 View Post
    Not the first successful businessman to look out of his depth at the helm of a football club. Good shout with bringing in a competent director of football. Has Dave got the humility to admit he effectively can’t run the show, has made errors and bring someone in?
    I suppose it's easy to say the chairman is appointing the wrong manager after a series of abysal performances - it looked quite promising early in the season

I guess it doesn't matter who replaces Goodwin - the fan base will be divided regardless, the performance of the team , should, in theory be 95% the players........it's the reason succesfull clubs pay more for players, because it's players ultimately who are responsible for on the pitch performances

Hence why if you put mickey mouse and donald duck in charge of rangers and celtic they would still finish 1st and 2nd or 2nd and 1st etc etc, been that was in all but maybe 1 or 2 seasons from the last 40

It really is a baffling sistuation though , this abiity to look pretty good most of the time in home games and then look like the dog and duck fc in away games with the same players, you can only assume the entire squad is filled full of mentally weak characters incapable of playing away from Pittodrie
    Last edited by LongDistanceRed; 28-01-2023 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDistanceRed View Post
    It really is a baffling sistuation though , this abiity to look pretty good most of the time in home games and then look like the dog and duck fc in away games with the same players, you can only assume the entire squad is filled full of mentally weak characters, plus most of them are mince and are being paid to much
    It was that Celtic game after the break that everything went wrong. I would happily have sacked him that day after watching that performance.

Was at all the home games before the break and always went home entertained thinking a couple of defenders in January and we would have a team. Little did I think he would be gone by the time the transfer window closed.

Something went very wrong, very quickly.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast