+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs V Aberdeen

Hibs V Aberdeen

Yup, we go again!

In/Oot - In for this one. I wasn't going to go if he was still manager but purely going for the interesting dynamic. (dunno what that means)

Furryboots - Near the front, definitely in rotten tomato throwing range

Pre - The Mash Tun

Post - TBC

Prediction - 0-0

Still want us to win regardless of who is in the dugout. Start of us going on a run of winning every game between now and the end of the season and the football monitoring board will give us all a GIRFUY when we qualify for CL fitba.

OK, back to reality, my score prediction

5-6 Morris x3, Richardson, Stewart & Roberts.

Johnson is sacked by Hibs who then take Goodwin fae us.

Feck all would surprise me anymore.

Looks like we won't be facing Porteous on Saturday as deal done to sell him to Watford and who knows if Nisbett will play either as he may also be sold by then or "rested" in case he gets injured before they sell him on deadline day.

Goodwin may yet survive Saturday even with our gutless mob

3-3
    Neither team to keep a clean sheet
    Both Goodwin and Johnson sacked

Anyone going to this, unless its to unleash a torrent of abuse at players and mgmt for 90 mins as some sort of cathartic emotional release, needs sectioned under the mental health act.

Porteous away, Nisbet too by the looks of it. Bushiri broken leg & their best player out for the season.

That should keep it to about 3-0 to the spoon burners I reckon…

Potentially a match between two teams, neither of which has a decent centre back. Could be chaos.

I’ll be watching online, probably through my fingers or from behind the sofa.

My Christmas wish is a Dons win and JG to still get sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Anyone going to this, unless its to unleash a torrent of abuse at players and mgmt for 90 mins as some sort of cathartic emotional release, needs sectioned under the mental health act.

Porteous away, Nisbet too by the looks of it. Bushiri broken leg & their best player out for the season.

That should keep it to about 3-0 to the spoon burners I reckon…
    100%! There will be the core of idiots who won't want to miss out on there day out. If I even watch it I better be hearing constant Goodwin/cormack out chants!

Am in and within the same rotten tomato throwing range as Mondo. I fear this could be quite toxic with Goodwin get tae Feck even before we've kicked off along with Cormack abuse. No idea what the score will be. Could be anything for either team. I simply do not understand how he is still in a job. Season is finished already. Top six finish going to be a massive struggle. No European football next season. Further behind hearts on and off the park. Get Robson in until the end of the season, advertise the job and take time making the right choice. No point giving someone new a couple of days in a transfer window. All Cormack has done here is kick the can further down the street. An embarrassing shambles.

Will Shinnie be back in for Saturdays game? Still cannot understand why he wasn't on the pitch on Monday night, unless was injured, that was a strange one. He would have been right up for the battle. I ken, means feck all now.

Reason I was thinking about him was just read that his Wigan manager was punted after 9 weeks. Maybe a recall on the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Will Shinnie be back in for Saturdays game? Still cannot understand why he wasn't on the pitch on Monday night, unless was injured, that was a strange one. He would have been right up for the battle. I ken, means feck all now.

Reason I was thinking about him was just read that his Wigan manager was punted after 9 weeks. Maybe a recall on the cards.
    Rumour is Shinnie and Goodwin were at each other in the dressing room at Tynecastle and Goodwin said it wasn’t his decision to bring him back. Could be b0llocks but defies belief that he wasn’t brought on to avoid the sh1tshow on Monday night.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast