+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Incoming...

I saw him playing for Coventry on the opening game of the season at their place back when Nolan was in charge. He tore us a new one and Dan Jones in particular is probably still having nightmares about it. I seem to recall he was a left footer playing wide on the right and every effective cutting inside. That was a few years back and I know he's had injury problems, but if he's anything like the player he was then, this should be a great signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    I saw him playing for Coventry on the opening game of the season at their place back when Nolan was in charge. He tore us a new one and Dan Jones in particular is probably still having nightmares about it. I seem to recall he was a left footer playing wide on the right and every effective cutting inside. That was a few years back and I know he's had injury problems, but if he's anything like the player he was then, this should be a great signing.
    Agreed,Ive not normally got a good memory for opposition players but I remember him ripping through us that day. COYP

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Agreed,Ive not normally got a good memory for opposition players but I remember him ripping through us that day. COYP
    Last 20mins player for the right hand side.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Who would have to drop out of the team to fit him in?
    Slocombe. Ha ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Who would have to drop out of the team to fit him in?
    It's got to be the ineffective Bostock, he's the one we would miss the least.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    It's got to be the ineffective Bostock, he's the one we would miss the least.
    If you want to add pace to the side and attack with intensity, then dont play Bostock.

durham, do you not like Bostock.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    durham, do you not like Bostock.
    Ive nothing against him, other than he doesn't fit the type of player we should be signing. I'm sure he would be very good in a side that played to his strengths.

Who to trust? Durham or Luke Williams…

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Who to trust? Durham or Luke Williams…
    Durham and LaxtonLad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast