+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: We do not appear to be skint now...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Indeed she does k_c, it's the 4 and a half hour drive to get there she's not keen on.
    Four and a half hours, you should be so lucky mon ami, I love visiting Norwich, but 45 minutes after leaving our house, we're just passing Ramsbottom.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Four and a half hours, you should be so lucky mon ami, I love visiting Norwich, but 45 minutes after leaving our house, we're just passing Ramsbottom.
    It's just the luck of the draw sinkov, yesterday we did the A14, M1, A500, M6, M60 and home within 4.5 hrs pit stop included.

Have a safe journey.

It's surprising just how out of the way Clitheroe is, and we live a couple of miles the other side of it. 35 minutes to get psrked up for Turf Moor, 45/50 minutes to Rammy, an hour to the M62, 40 minutes to the M6 at Preston. Any serious journey south and after driving for an hour we just don't seem to have got anywhere, we're still in deepest Lancashire.

It's surprising just how out of the way Clitheroe is, and we live a couple of miles the other side of it. 35 minutes to get psrked up for Turf Moor, 45/50 minutes to Rammy, an hour to the M62, 40 minutes to the M6 at Preston. Any serious journey south and after driving for an hour we just don't seem to have got anywhere, we're still in deepest Lancashire.
    Swings and roundabouts mon ami, swings and roundabouts.

Swings and roundabouts mon ami, swings and roundabouts.
    If sinkov is having to negotiate swings as well as roundabouts on his journey I can see why it is taking him so long to get anywhere let alone Ramsbottom. Perhaps the Parks Department could remove the swings and a sandpit or two.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    If sinkov is having to negotiate swings as well as roundabouts on his journey I can see why it is taking him so long to get anywhere let alone Ramsbottom. Perhaps the Parks Department could remove the swings and a sandpit or two.
    I'm more interested in establishing what level of debt we are carrying and whether or not we can afford to service it Sir Outwood.

The signs suggest we can - with ease.

I renewed my season tickets on the Early Bird offer this morning, the lass in the ticket office said she has never seen anything like it.

KERCHUNG!

Sinkov can negotiate his own swings and roundabouts.

I'm more interested in establishing what level of debt we are carrying and whether or not we can afford to service it Sir Outwood.

The signs suggest we can - with ease.

I renewed my season tickets on the Early Bird offer this morning, the lass in the ticket office said she has never seen anything like it.

KERCHUNG!

Sinkov can negotiate his own swings and roundabouts.
    We can max out the stadium every game and we still won't rake in much more than £6 million over a season, might just about buy us the top half of Chris Wood, or the bottom half, it's negotiable. They can increase the price by 33%, not that they'd dare, but if they did it would bring in just another £2 million, then we could buy two thirds of Chris Wood, in PL terms our gate money is virtually irrelevant.

We will never be kerchunging in the PL, financially we will always be on the outside looking in, and in the end it will catch up with us. Just a matter of when, not if.
    Last edited by sinkov; 30-01-2023 at 03:34 PM.

We can max out the stadium every game and we still won't rake in much more than £6 million over a season, might just about buy us the top half of Chris Wood, or the bottom half, it's negotiable. They can increase the price by 33%, not that they'd dare, but if they did it would bring in just another £2 million, then we could buy two thirds of Chris Wood, in PL terms our gate money is virtually irrelevant.

We will never be kerchunging in the PL, financially we will always be on the outside looking in, and in the end it will catch up with us. Just a matter of when, not if.
    I'd be totally bloody gobsmacked mon ami if ALK have not already or are now looking for the billion dollar man who wants to buy an EPL club on the cheap - relatively speaking.

It will service the debt though sinkov.

It will service the debt though sinkov.
    It will indeed, then when we've paid the debt off and there is no interest, we can buy two thirds of Chris Wood with it, or whatever the equivalent will be, whenever that happy event occurs.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)