+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 📝 Jodi Jones Signs

📝 Jodi Jones Signs

We have completed the signing of attack-minded midfielder Jodi Jones on loan from Oxford United until the end of the season.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...igning-260123/

So what do we know about Mr Jones other than what Wiki tells us about his time at Coventry?

NCM do your thing

Maybe my memory's playing tricks but wasn't he hailed as a very exciting prospect when he was at Coventry?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    So what do we know about Mr Jones other than what Wiki tells us about his time at Coventry?

NCM do your thing
    Bench warmer....

A fit Jodi Jones is a Championship player, outrageous talent who would’ve been playing in the Prem now if it wasn’t for two ACL injuries. In a position where we’re pretty strong anyway with Ruben, Austin and Scott, it’s a risk worth taking - the potential upside is massive.

Cracking signing, allows us to move to a 4231 with ease now. Him and Nemane on the wings in that configuration, Ruben or Scott behind Macca

Yeah I remember in the Nolan playoff season he was pretty much the best player in the league until he got injured. Not in a position that you’d have thought we needed a new signing but good player if fully fit.

I can remember that Coventry game very well. Jones was excellent but our left back, who's name I can't remember, was awful on his debut

Played about 25 games in the past 5 years, 2 years out with an ACL injury. At least it's only a loan until the end of the season. Sorry for bing a litle negative but a little underwhelming and is it a position we need to fill??

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Cracking signing, allows us to move to a 4231 with ease now. Him and Nemane on the wings in that configuration, Ruben or Scott behind Macca
    My thought process too. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ruben, Scott and Jones behind Macca, with Palmer and Bostock operating as a double pivot.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast