+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rochdale v Carlisle United, Spotland, League Two, 3:00pm Saturday January 28th

Not much of a game, right side won.

Attendance 4,042

The Rochdale average home League Two attendance this season is 2,818.
    https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/l...wo/attendances

40.43% of today's attendance was in the away section.

Not all the away support goes in the away section, so there may well have been several hundred more than the 1,634 in the away section.

Not sure home fans would choose to go in the away section tbh Stefan, there are plenty of seats empty in the other 2 stands or Sandy Lane standing… I saw on Twitter the teams walking out & the away end from the brief vid looked full of CUFC fans..

Hope everyone who went had a good day & all got home safely 👍

My meaning was that not all away fans go in the official away section. Some away fans go elsewhere in the ground. I definitely made no suggestion that significant numbers of home fans fans go in the away section.

You will have to excuse BDB Stefan,he hasn't been himself as the weeks pass and the reality of non league comes ever closer

Bentley seems to want a penalty, a red card and no offside. `I was watching the game at Rochdale, where the f­uck was he?

Last edited by 6EQUJ5; 29-01-2023 at 12:47 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)