+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Clarets get a mention

The Clarets get a mention

In the film the Bank of Dave

Seems like an interesting film

Glad to see your lot are on the mend, don't leave it so long before you visit us again oldtimer.

Hey Oldtimer,great to hear from you mate,hope you are keeping well ..

Hi chaps

Nice to hear from you both. I'll pop on here a bit more in future. I've not bothered much since Alto left us.

You are going up again for sure and the Rams are on the up again now. 30k against Bolton last Sat isn't bad for League One.

When you're in the third tier and your fans stick with you every game is like a home game, we;ve been there and done it and in a weird way the away games are more enjoyable because the best/most vocal fans attend them, so enjoy OTR because for teams like ours the prem isn't all it's made up to be.

OTR,any idea what ALTO Died with please,it was quite sudden and we never found out..So sad to lose a great poster.

Alf

It was cancer. He'd been given a few months to live but got worse pretty quickly and died before that time

Lots of footage of the ground and also a cameo appearance from SD.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    OTR,any idea what ALTO Died with please,it was quite sudden and we never found out..So sad to lose a great poster.
    One of Alto's mates told me he was scheduled to begin treatment, but sadly died before it could be commenced.

I miss the old fart.

R.I.P. mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Alf

It was cancer. He'd been given a few months to live but got worse pretty quickly and died before that time
    Thanks for that OTR.I'd no idea he was so ill. Cancer is a proper Bastid. 👎

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)