+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ukraine Could Boycott Paris 2024

Ukraine Could Boycott Paris 2024

If the Russians compete and who would blame them with their civilians bombed, executed and raped!

Keep the Russians banned and shame for the athletes but hey - they should blame their evil regime!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    If the Russians compete and who would blame them with their civilians bombed, executed and raped!

Keep the Russians banned and shame for the athletes but hey - they should blame their evil regime!
    We should do the same.

I saw that Novak Djokovic’s father posed with pro-Putin supporters at the Australian Open Tennis; so far I haven’t read that Novak has distal himself from it. Maybe that tw@t should be banned as well?

The IOC will be very reluctant to ban Russians Belarusian athletes from the Olympics because they are bunch of incompetents; worse than that, possibly corrupt. Too many members of the IOC probably support Putin.

I haven't watched the Olympics since 1974.
    It's to tarnished a reputation over the years like the world cup competition.
    I'd ban both till they are serious about cleaning up the corruption that they are still mired in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    I haven't watched the Olympics since 1974.
    It's to tarnished a reputation over the years like the world cup competition.
    I'd ban both till they are serious about cleaning up the corruption that they are still mired in.
    This song brings back memories of the one of the early OLYMPICS I watched in 1964 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw1mgjrXZ0c
    Can't remember the last one I watched, probably Seb Coe and his rival, forgot his name .

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    The IOC will be very reluctant to ban Russians Belarusian athletes from the Olympics because they are bunch of incompetents; worse than that, possibly corrupt. Too many members of the IOC probably support Putin.

Other EU countries including our own should boycott the Olympics if Russians or Belarusian athletes appear. Tough on the athletes but a stand must be taken on this evil regime murdering, executing and raping innocent civilians! No better than Hitler!

I couldn't give a toss. Who would want their racist fans there anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I couldn't give a toss. Who would want their racist fans there anyway?

English fans can be the most racist around so who are we to point fingers Des! Even now the disgusting racist abuse at some grounds in this country is staggering.

What the Russians are doing though is no different to what Hitler did. Some though live in a bubble and as long as Russian missiles don’t get fired near them - they don’t give a f uck! Can’t see any difference in not giving a f uck about a Russian rocket being fired into a civilian building or civilians being executed or a Met Police officer murdering an innocent women in this country! An innocent civilian is an innocent civilian in my book! No different and all disgusting!

FFS everybodys going on strike

Name:  FnjoZJHXgAA1c66.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  30.6 KB

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)